I had this lucid dream or obe? Well, I was in this supermarket at the cash register with 3 men but I wasn't buying anything.I knew only one of the men.I've been dreaming about him for more than a year.Suddenly, this huge dark grey snake appeared in front of me.It did not look threatening to me and I was not afraid but it struck at me suddenly and I pulled my arms up to protect myself.It bit me on the inside of my left wrist.I had a knife and immediately I wanted to cut its head off but I couldn't.I then stabbed it over and over and over until it died.It's belly was white and it had ridges and it was wide.There was no blood or anything but I looked at the 2 puncture marks on the inside of my wrist and they hurt.We went outside and it was a warm, sunny day.We started walking and then one of the men,the one I knew had a water bottle and we all splashed water on our ankles and then I woke up.Does anyone have any thought about this dream.Somehow,I think that it's very significant because I still think about it.