Thread: Projecting to a different time?

thoth Guest

Projecting to a different time?

I was just wondering, is it possible to project to a different time? Maybe not even project but see into the different time. I'm really interested in the future as I am in the past.

I think that theoretically, the best way I can think of is by the use of one of the guides/ past self. Wouldn't it be amazing to actually see what the world looked like 8K years ago? What about 75K years ago?

Or perhaps travel to a different planet/star system? See life on Mars the way it was/is.

Has anyone here had any experience in anything like this?

Thanks

Palehorse Redivivus Guest
    Hi Thoth,

Here's a thread you might be interested in on that very subject.

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... highlight=

I've done a lot of this visiting myself in the past, and have had a lot of good results with it. What I do isn't a full fledged audio-visual projection though; its more of a mental thing.

thoth Guest
    Haha, the cat-dog diaries are really funny.

Thanks for the link, it was a bit different from what I was looking for, but still an interesting read. The concept of educating yourself in that way hasn't even crossed my mind. I have to try it out one day when I become more experienced in these things. Although it sound alot like a self hypnosys techniqe, and who's to say the two are all that different.

Great stuff!

Blog Entries
    I have an uncanny knack for learning and recalling history (particularly art history). I can just "see" specific times/places very clearly, including things like picking up the social attitudes, getting a feel for how people dress, getting a good impression of the architecture and other buildings, etc.

For a long time, I didn't know quite how I did it, but now I believe I do it partly by remote viewing of the time/place.

May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries
    When I was first exploring the net for astral projection stories a few years ago, I came across some stories about people going back to specific historic events. I suggest you do a search if you're really interested in knowing more.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

thoth Guest
    Some of those stories is what got my attention in the first place. I'll keep looking.

Blog Entries
    Try googling "Astral Time traveller books"
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)