Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Secret

draco Guest

The Secret

im sure you all know about the secret law of attraction and all that jazz, well i was looking a bit deeper into it a while ago and came across a website that told about the 12 Natural Laws of the Universe. the law of attraction was just one of those laws, but i cant for the life of me find that website anymore does anybody know anything about it? the closest ive come is the 12 laws of yin and yan, but it wasnt quite the same. might be similar or linked, but wasnt what i found.

Blog Entries
    I don't remember all the metaphysical 'laws' of the universe, but they go like this (and frankly, all mean the same thing):
    Law of Attraction: What you put your mind(emotions too) to comes to you
    Law of Circulation: The universe abbhors a vaccuum, so give away and you will receive (has to do with the '10 times pressed over' quote in the Bible that gave birth to the tithe idea.)
    Law of Karma: For every action there is a reaction (self explanatory)
    The above/below ying/yang law- law of balance (everything that happens above happens below, and vice versa.

There's a few more but it basically breaks down to mean that we are cocreators in the universe- the 'laws' are really how/to guides if you see it that way.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Wyldrose Guest
    There is no definitive set Universal laws, such as an equivalent of the 10 commandments. Many of the ancient sacred texts from India speak to them although not directly ... like number 1 is number 2 is etc. However, I think Deepak Chopra did an awesome job in putting his work together in his book The 12 Spiritual Laws to Success. (There is also a film you can rent from you local video store, hosted by Olivia Newton John). I think as you read through them you'll find that they all make sense, and that this was knowledge you already knew you just had not put it all together.... yet

I find that all great truths work that way.... you already knew, you just didn't know you knew. LOL

As I'm unable to link I'll post the Coles Notes Version, and some practical applications to put it into practice, I'll try to get all 12 up by days end.

Namaste

~ Wyldrose

Re-Member: I AM/we are one
    ~ It is from this concept alone from which all truths are based.

draco Guest
    thanks! and i agree at the knowing without knowing ^^ even if they were all the same, i still think it would be a good idea to look at them all.

Wyldrose Guest
    Here is the Coles Notes Version of Deepak Chopras '7 Spirtual Laws of Success' some of the info is taken directly from his text, other pieces have been paraphrased for use in my own daily life

1. The Law of Pure Potentiality

The law of pure potentiality is based on the fact that we are, in our essential state, pure consciousness. Pure consciousness is pure potentiality; it is the field of all possibilities and infinite creativity. Pure consciousness is our spiritual essence. Being infinite and unbounded, it is also pure joy. Other attributes of consciousness are pure knowledge, infinite silence perfect balance, invincibility, simplicity, and bliss. This is our essential nature. Our essential nature is one of pure potentiality.

Practical Application:
    I. Be silent - meditate
    II. Commune with nature
    III. Silently witness
    IV. Non-judgment

2. The Law of Giving

The law of giving could also be referred to as the law of Giving and Receiving, because the universe operates through dynamic exchange. Nothing is static. Your body is in dynamic and constant exchange with the body of the universe; your mind is dynamically interacting with the mind of the cosmos; your energy is an expression of cosmic energy.

Practical Application:
    I. Give AND Receive freely, and lovingly
    II. Remember! Gifts can be as simple as a flower, or a prayer. Receive the rain with love.
    III. You get what you give! – literally

3. The Law of “Karma” or Cause and Effect

The law of karma is both an action and the consequence of that action; it is cause and effect simultaneously, because every action generates a force of energy that returns to us in like kind. There is nothing unfamiliar about the law of karma. Everyone has heard the expression, ‘What you sow is what you reap” Obviously if we want to create happiness in our lives, we must learn to sow the seeds of happiness. Therefore, karma implies the action of conscious choice-making.

Practical Application:
    I. Witness all my choices – including emotional reactions
    II. Ask what are the consequences of my choice, who does it affect?
    III. Trust my Vibes (Trust in the physical body comfort/discomfort)

4. The Law of Least Effort

The law of least effort is based on the fact that nature’s intelligence functions with effortless ease and abandoned carefreeness. This is the principle of least action, of no resistance. This is therefore, the principle of harmony and love. When we learn this lesson from nature, we easily fulfill our desires.

Practical Application:
    I. Practice Acceptance
    II. Take Responsibility – Remember! A problem is an opportunity in disguise
    III. Remain Defenselessness – I relinquish the need to defend my point of view.

5. The Law of Intention and Desire

The law of intention and desire is based on the fact that energy and information exists everywhere in nature. In fact, at the very level of the quantum field, is nothing other than energy and information. The quantum field is just another label for the field of pure consciousness or pure potentiality.

Practical Application:
    I. Practice Awareness
    II. Enter the non-local domain and release your intentions and desires
    III. Remain established in the awareness of your true Self.
    IV. Relinquish your attachment to outcome.
    V. Let the Universe handle the details.

Remember!
    That your true nature is one of pure spirit. Carry the consciousness of your spirit wherever you go, gently release your desires, and the universe will handle the details for you.

6. The Law of Detachment

The law of detachment says in order to acquire anything in the physical universe; you have to relinquish your attachment to it. This doesn’t mean you give up the intention to create your desire. You don’t give up the intention, and you don’t give up the desire. You give up the attachment to the result

This is a very powerful thing to do. The moment you relinquish your attachment to the result, combining one pointed intention with detachment at the same time you will have that which you desire. Anything you want can be acquired through detachment because detachment is based on the unquestioning belief in the power of your true Self.

Practical Application:
    I. Commit to detachment. Allow myself and other to be as they are
    II. Embrace uncertainty
    III. When I step into the field of all possibilities and anticipate the excitement that can occur when I remain open to infinity of choices.

I will experience all the fun, adventure, magic, and mystery of Life!

7. The Law of “Dharma” or Purpose in Life

Dharma is a Sanskrit word that means “purpose in life.” The law dharma says we have taken the manifestation of physical form to fulfill a purpose. The field of pure potentiality is divinity in its essence, and the divine takes human form to fulfill a purpose.

Practical Application:
    I. I will awaken myself to the deep stillness within my heart. I will carry the consciousness of timeless, eternal Being in the midst of a time bound experience
    II. I will use my unique talents in the service of humanity
    III. Ask – How can I serve?

I use this as a guideline for my daily living it has served me well. Enjoy my friends, Enjoy.... it can deff provide food for thought.

~ Wyldrose

Blog Entries
    Thanks Wyldrose. I had read the book some time ago and also read a few more about the same 'laws' with different names, one book I recall was called 'The Inner Core', and another was 'The Power of your Subconscious Mind' (an oldie but goodie).
    I'm glad this type of thinking is getting more mainstream exposure now.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

draco Guest
    ahh, wow im happy to say that most of these im already acting upon ^^ i wonder what would happen should i apply every one of them...? thanks everyone all of this helps so much! *hugs everyone*

btw, what does this mean?

5. The Law of Intention and Desire

The law of intention and desire is based on the fact that energy and information exists everywhere in nature. In fact, at the very level of the quantum field, is nothing other than energy and information. The quantum field is just another label for the field of pure consciousness or pure potentiality.

Practical Application:
    I. Practice Awareness
    II. Enter the non-local domain and release your intentions and desires
    III. Remain established in the awareness of your true Self.
    IV. Relinquish your attachment to outcome.
    V. Let the Universe handle the details.

Remember! That your true nature is one of pure spirit. Carry the consciousness of your spirit wherever you go, gently release your desires, and the universe will handle the details for you.

Blog Entries
    I haven't read the book, but I interpret that as meaning the Astral (collective unconscious, altered state, etc.).
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Wyldrose Guest
    Isn't that awesome, as I said to most of this is not news, we instinctively recognize this to be truth. As with most truths, they are already hardwired in, so altho we have no conscious memory as soon as we hear them we are instantly drawn in, we feel the tickle in our (some it's the chest area others the solar plexus, still others the crown or even third eye) but we recognize the truth. Note, that this is not the same experience for everyone, only those ready to receive the information will view it as so. If your not ready to be there it won't make sense... so this is why you can't give someone too much info. If they are not awakened to their higher Self, they won't hear it, or make sense of it. It's like trying to understand Spanish if you don't have the language skills.

#5. The Law of Intention and Desire is basically what we would call the Law of Attraction. The non-local domain can also be thought of as the virtual or the spiritual domain. Dr. Chopra explains, “It cannot be confined by a location – it is not 'in' you or 'out there.' It simply is. It is the level of existence of intelligence or consciousness.”

I like to teach this Law in during my Yoga class. As we sit and focus on breath I encourage my students to set an intention (being selfish is OK!) now once the intention is set hold onto it. (virtually) now wrap it with love and gratitude (you can use an experience in the past to help you well/swell with these high level vibration emotions.) Really feel it to the point that your going to burst from the happiness of it. Then release it (done on an exhale) to the non-local domain. Then sit back and let the Universe do it's thing!

Thats the launching process anyway... receiving is another post

Absolutely apply every one every day! Now realistically thats a bit over reaching, ideally you want to create habit, so that the practice becomes instinctive. Take one law a day and intentionally put that law into practice. Thats not to say to disregard the others. But with conscious intention practice and focus on the 1 a day... now over time you've created a habit of all 12.

Enjoy, observe the moment - and witness as the sky becomes bluer, the grass greener, your heart open and abundant.

In Loving Service - Namaste

~ Wyldrose

draco Guest
    thanks so much, ill try to do that! good idea to take one at a time, or two if one is easy (or learned but refreshers are good too)