Thread: Must have been an obe right?

Must have been an obe right?

Last night I tried to have an obe, I was laying on my back.
    I tried silencing mind mind by listening to the computer fan.
    I must have worked because after a while I felt vibrations, I expected to hover out of my body but only the hands came loose, I then thought I should try to fly out Superman style, It worked and I was sort of dragged out into some kind of twister-portal, I then thought that I wonder if I will end up in the realtimezone or in some astral world.
    I then found myself in an elevator with an old friend of mine, for some reason the obe ended.
    I tried to have another obe and soon the vibrations came again, I flew out again and this time I found myself in the street of what looked like my old
    city, I thought I should get up on the roof to get a better overview of what the town looked like. I found myself having problems to fly up and was dragged down by gravity, I lost control and smashed down into the ground but because I knew It wasn´t real I wasn´t worried about getting hurt, then the obe ended again

What do you think?, any tips on making the obe longer?

BriMercer Guest
    Congratulations, Magic!

Your success in keeping the OBE short may have been why you remembered it. It sounds like the perfect length. As you gain more experience, you'll likely be able to stay out longer. But avoid the temptation to stay out too long or the Dream Mind will take over and your chances of recovering the memory of the experience will shrink considerably.

Nice work! I think for your first obe it was a perfect length as well, keep workin at it .