Thread: NEW ruins my sleep

Shirley Guest

NEW ruins my sleep

When I do healing or NEW just before going to sleep my brain gets very active, and my imagination goes wild. I end up not sleeping very well because I have energetic, non-stop vivid dreams that will keep me from resting properly. It's just like having a television inside your head turned on all night, always pumping images, sounds and feelings into your brain.

Has anyone experienced this? What does it mean? Should I quit NEW before sleep?

Blog Entries
    Yes, Shirley. The best solution is not to raise energy at bedtime. Grounding is a good idea too.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries
    NEW should not be done before sleep- in the morning is best. Maybe a light energy raising if you plan to try to project, but as a routine, not in the evening.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

lol I just posted this in the dreaming forum as a way to have more bizarre dreams; with that exact warning.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

I agree that energy stimulation before sleep would seem counterproductive but energy raising from the feet to the crown can facilitate projection . I do it regularly without adverse symptoms .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Hello all,

Shirley, Robert Bruce says that this might happen to some people in his new book about energy work, creatively entitled "Energy Work."

“…doing too much energy work directly before bed can make falling asleep difficult…Reduce time spent energy working before sleep accordingly…Best remedy I have found for this is a late night snack.” from Energy Work pages 50 and 51

So do less energy work before falling asleep, and if you still have trouble, have a snack. I seem to remember he says elsewhere in the book that protein shuts down the energy body somewhat. Maybe a yogurt might do the trick or the classic warm milk.
    Jonathan H

I want, once and for all, *not* to know many things. Wisdom sets limits to knowledge too.

Friedrich Nietzsche from Twilight of the Idols