Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: For those who have had success with Astral Projection

star Guest

For those who have had success with Astral Projection

For those who have had success with Astral Projection, have you done energy body work?

If so do you believe it helped?

Did any symptoms of energy body work send you out of body unintentionally?

Has anyone who has done NO energy work whatsoever still been able to astral project?

How did you learn to?

Is a deep level of trance required, in general?

Thank you.

I haven't yet had a conscious OBE but I wanted to say a word about the NEW energy body exercises. In Astral Dynamics, Robert Bruce says that "energy is simply everything" when it comes to astral projection. I find this to be true because it is only after doing the NEW exercises that I have experienced things like: unintentional OBE, astral sight, brow center strobe, etc. The more energy you have, the more energy there is for powering things metaphysical.

patapouf Guest
    If you decide to do the MAP program, you will observe that NEW is incorporated in the daily exercices. If you search a program to help you out or guide you toward an OBE, try this one; it is worth it and I had some successes. The most difficult part is not to have an OBE, it is DISCIPLINE! (believe me). When you see people going on a diet, for how long they will do it? Well, imagine a program like this; it takes a lot of will to do faithfully all the exercices for 90 days. You really have to commit yourself and do the exercices and the chances that you will have good results are really high.

Take care,

Dsmoke Guest

Re: For those who have had success with Astral Projection

Quote Originally Posted by star
    I have to admit that today I was feeling like I was going to fall out of my body if I made any sudden movements. I don't know what that was all about, but the important thing is that I remained in my body

Xap Guest
    I've had moderate success with astral projection, but most of that is in the form of spontaneous projection. I'm still trying to master the consciously-induced projection.

For those who have had success with Astral Projection, have you done energy body work?

Definitely! Nowadays all I have to do is some serious energy work (30 minutes secondary centres; 10-20 minutes on the full body circuit) and it's very likely that I will at least get a lucid dream that evening and more likely some fun projection-related phenomena (paralysis, OBE, etc.)

Not that I can remember.

For me, yes. Unless I "wake up" in the paralysis state, then I need to go to what phasers would likely call the "3D blackness." It's a point in meditation where my conscious awareness seems to shrink upon itself and my room is suddenly filled with darkness. This is the only way I have been able to get projection-related stuff from waking consciousness.

Thank you.

Thank you

Xap

nanook Guest
    I had a couple of RTZ projections (so called "spontaneous" during night but wake induced) without any energy work. I don't like energy work since i am a looser in this field. i am hardly able to feel my energybody (the energy IN my body during daytime). i generally feel like i am surrounded and sort of penetrated by outside enery but i can not use it for my purposes. it hurts often and prevents me from beeing able to concentrate. surely it is sick.
    however - that's why i am writing about it - I MAY be (unintentionally) able to 'use' even this strange sick energy for the purpose of OBE ...
    so, STRESS increases both lucidity and this sick energy (for me).

AstralTraveler Guest

Energy Work

Yes I have been doing the energy work. I did not feel all the sensations described in the book, but my feed did warm up on a couple of occasions

Yes I think the energy work helps. Exactly how or why I am not sure. I think the visualization of energy movement later helps in the visualization excercies in projecting the Astral Body.

I did feel some exit symptoms while do the the Full Energy Circuit while lying down for bed.

I think it is as a way of relaxing the mind and body, but I also think the key is to remain conscious while falling asleep as that near sleep state presents the easiest opportunity for the Vibrational State and other Astral Projection symptoms.

But when I master the conscious exit state I will let you know

-- Astral Traveler

Ganymede Guest

Re: For those who have had success with Astral Projection

Yes!

Undoubtebly so.

Not as of yet. I tend to do a lot of energy work whilst traveling, so I most certainly hope not!

Has anyone who has done NO energy work whatsoever still been able to astral project?
    Yes. But I would have to say that those times were more or less accident. I have been projecting for quite some time, and those times have been when I have least expected it and have not made the conscious decision to project. When I started to read tarot, I think on some level I opened my energies up to other energies and became more sensitive. Frequency of accidental projection increased. Energy work has enabled me to consciously project more. And I feel more of a balanced person spiritually, whereas before my energies felt as though they were all over the place.

How did you learn to?
    I practised the exercises in Robert Bruce's book 'Astral Dynamics'.

It is nice to be in a trance state whilst practising, but in my opinion it is not a necessity. I have practised whilst I have been riding the tube during rush-hour and I still feel the benefits.

Quantitativefool Guest
    I do believe taht energy work is the primary reason I have been able to Project. I think that it gave me a greater understanding of how things work and because of that made visualization and exit technique very simple. Also because of it I beleive my recall abilities are far greater.

-Stu

The_Projector Guest
    I had not done any energy work.

I project conciously almost every day. And I have no need for this energy work. I did not buy anyone's books I taught myself with the help of some others.

The Projector

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast