Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How to heal a minor tinnitus

space79 Guest

How to heal a minor tinnitus

Hi everyone

I suffer from a mild tinnitus. Sometimes at night the inner sound is louder than at day. It can be very inoying.
    It first begunin the end of july.
    It came sudently out of nowhere.
    My quiestion is? If there is anyone in here who have experince, using new or orther healing techniqe, to healing tinnitus?
    I would be very happy if you want to share you experince, and how to heal the tinnitus.

Thomas

Blog Entries
    I've had tinnitus for as long as I can remember. Sometimes it's not very noticible, sometimes it's so bad I can't hear what people are saying to me (especially in a crowded place or a place with a lot of background noise).

I will admit I haven't (yet) tried to heal it with energy work, but I may give it a go now that you've mentioned it.

But the reason I posted is because believe it or not, it can actually be useful in some situations. For example, I use it sometimes to meditate. I actually LISTEN to the ringing and focus on it, and it helps me go inside and stay quiet. When my mind starts to wander, I just gently redirect my attention to the ringing again.

As long as you're having tinnitus, you may as well use it for a good purpose...

I do believe there are some herbal preparations that are supposed to be helpful for tinnitus. Can't recall offhand what they are, but I definitely remember seeing something about it last time I was in a shop that carried that sort of stuff. Experience tells me that there's not a lot that a conventional doctor can do for you, though.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

space79 Guest

Hi Olderwiser

Thank you for your answer.

I had used the tinnitus sound for meditation, but i get irritating. And ill be afraid that i will never reach the state of pace in my mind again. I have try used tinnitus to have an oobe, when i lay in my bed, but it feels like that the tinnitus going very loud so it is not even possible to relaxe,

But i agree with. Insted of fighting the tinnitus, maybe i should use it for good purpose. Sometimes i say to my self that the tinnitus is my friend.

But i think i still have to work about acceptance, that i maybe never get rid of the tinnitus.

Have a nice day

Thomas

Blog Entries
    My husband snores and it sometimes really irritates me. I've been slowly convincing myself for months now that his snoring actually makes me feel safe, relaxed, etc.

Believe it or not, it actually seems to be starting to work! I'm no longer immediately irritated by his snoring, nor does it instantly pull me back to the surface as I'm trying to go to sleep.

So, yeah, it IS definitely possible to alter your perception of something irritating.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries
    I had Tinnitus once, after a period I went through a lot of stress. As the stress lessened, I got less and less irritated by it. It seemed to be like just another reason to be stressed out.

I got rid of my Tinnitus through energy work. Maybe when the blood vessels in the ear clear up it helps? Sometimes I get loud rings during energy work or something spontaneously changing, but they also resolve due to energy work.

I guess improving the circulation did the trick, because what they tried to convince me of doing back then to improve the Tinnitus was to get an infusion that thins the blood in the hospital for some days so that clogged up blood vessels in the ear clear up. I guess this is what energy work did for me over time as well.

Take good care,
    Oliver

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by space79
    It first begunin the end of july.
    I'm sorry I didn't notice this part before- Have you gone to a doctor for this? Sometimes things like poisons (antibiotic side-effects, some heavy metals) can cause tinnitus. One thing is to have it after a trauma (like my scuba-diving accident ), but if it happened all-of a sudden you may have some other underlying condition (even high blood pressure, if I remember correctly) that's causing it. Please get a medical checkup.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

space79 Guest

Hi everyone

Thank you for your answers every one.

Olderwiser: I agree the accept is the key to live with it, but it is sometimes difficult.

Korpo: I dont think i under a lot of stress in the moment, but maybe it could be my blood vessel in my ear whic make that condition.

Cfttraveler:

It al started after i recieved an energy healing, later that day, i got a migraine then i notice some noice and a high pitch tone in my ear.

I have been to my lokal doctor, he advice me to go to a speciel ear doctor. I have went to 3 different ear doctor. They could not do anything, they said that i have live with it, and that maybe later it will go away.

Thomas

Be careful not to confuse tinnitus with that sound that comes from your crown center, they are very similar, but the difference is easy to see.

Tinnitus is a sound you "hear" in your ear drums, it's sound will drown out any sounds around if it's loud enough.

Your crown center gives off a very high pitched sound as well, however it isn't "heard" so to speak, and it comes from the top/center part of your head inside and isn't "sensed" (almost like being heard but not quite) in your ear drums.

No outside sounds will be covered up by this sound no matter how loud it is, it bypasses your ears completely. To me it sounds like the audio version of pure white.

I have very mild tinnitus (I don't even think I have it anymore) so I know the difference between them.

At first I didn't know what it was but since then my experiences make it clear that it's my crown center (or maybe the brow?). It's one of those two.

My crown center sound began suddenly and was extremely intense and quite terrifying. As I tried to sleep the sound would be incredibly loud and as I "fell" to sleep, that instant you feel yourself fall "down that hole" where you lose consciousness, the sound became unimaginably and unbearably loud. And for a second or two I would become stuck there in that hole, between conscious and unconscious in a paralyzed body with my mind being smashed into oblivion by the sound. It was all so sudden and shocking the only thing I could ever do was just freak out, panic like hell, try to thrash my body out of paralysis and scream. It only lasted maybe 2 seconds each time but it felt horrible, being "stuck" in that hole is extremely claustrophobic, and that sound...

When it gets really loud it changes from a tone to a ringing. That doesn't happen now, however the sound is always with me (not in a bad way though). If I'm doing something and just stop, I can find it there inside, hiding quietly behind everything. I find it very useful, I can zero in on it and make it louder (pull myself closer to the source of that pure white sound). Plus it always pops up when my crown center activates.

Your case doesn't sound like tinnitus to me, but I'll let you be the judge.

Thanks
    Cal
    You don't stop playing because you get old. You get old because you stop playing.

space79 Guest

Hi Cal

Thank you, for your answer.

What you have experince with paralyzed of your body, dosnt sound very nice.

So the noice and sound i have, could maybe be my crown chakre.
    I mention in my earlyer post, that it started the day i recieved a healing. After the healing, i feel a very nice and varm fealing in my brow chakre. Later that day i begin to hear the noice and high pitch sound.

But i have another problem not every day. But my hearing is sometimes very sensitive to music, or when people is talking or laughing. I cant stand to be near people who have a loud voice.

I all started for about 2 and half month ago.

My ears too have become extremely sensitive, so much so to the point I can sometimes feel the higher frequencies of music in my eyes and in my head (like electricity dancing on my brain).

But with music if I just close my eyes and don't resist it, it can feel very good
    You don't stop playing because you get old. You get old because you stop playing.