View Poll Results: What do you think of Dream Walking?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • I don't think it's possible

1 8.33%
  • I think it's possible

6 50.00%
  • I've experienced it

5 41.67%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else me the Night Stalkers and Dream Walkers?

The Cusp Guest

Anyone else me the Night Stalkers and Dream Walkers?

I was hoping this site would provide some fresh insight on what has been a facinating and fun topic over at the DreamViews forums.

It has to do with being able to visit other people's dreams. Some people were claiming there were different factions, and the whole good VS evil aspect of it got way out of proportion. But I thought that if dream walking was possible, then it would seem reasonable that someone with a nasty disposition could be choosing victims of the forums.

THe full thread is here http://www.dreamviews.com/community/sho ... hp?t=37621

So basically, I made a bunch of cocky challenges to any would be Night Stalkers out there and sure enough, I was visited with a series of dreams that seem to fit. Torture and interrogation, indestructible attackers. While this could have been self induced, there were several things about those dreams that were odd.

Mainly how my attackers would suddenly get distracted by something, like they just lost lucidity. And these guys could withstand my best attacks (I've since revised my definition of attack) This nightly onslaught in my dreams caused me to formulate some dream combat theory, and after weeks of butt whoopings, I was winning easily.

In one instance, my attacker was withstanding my best dream attacks. I'm pretty sure I was lucid, but this guy left me no time to think about it. I remembered something i read by Casteneda about the soles of the feet being a weak spot on the energy body, and pulled my body into the ground, reemerging under his foot as a spike that drove up through his leg to the knee. The attacks stopped shortly after that.

Now that spike attack I did struck me as not your average dream assault. I only recently asked if anyone else had been accosted by somebody with a limp, because I had a feeling I had done lasting damage. Two people had seen old Limpy, and both of them said he had short gray hair. And that is enough to make me want to look into this matter a little more.

So, had anyone here encountered anything suspiscious? Any thoughts, comments or stories would be greatly appreciated!

kiwibonga Guest
    That Lex16 person is obviously lonely and attention-starved...

Someone should tell him that he's experiencing typical dweller on the treshold episodes with a side of paranoia...

Blog Entries

Re: Anyone else me the Night Stalkers and Dream Walkers?

Quote Originally Posted by The Cusp
    I was hoping this site would provide some fresh insight on what has been a facinating and fun topic over at the DreamViews forums.
    Well, I don't know how fresh it can be...

It has to do with being able to visit other people's dreams. Some people were claiming there were different factions, and the whole good VS evil aspect of it got way out of proportion. But I thought that if dream walking was possible, then it would seem reasonable that someone with a nasty disposition could be choosing victims of the forums.
    Well, I do know it's real because I've experienced it, but I'm afraid that the 'good' & evil concept is more nebulous, because even though someone can and does (IMO, of course) visit each other's dreams, fears are very personal and what scares me may not scare you- so even if your intent is to 'go visit and say hi', another person may be scared, and even if someone else's intent is to attack and scare, they might be thwarted because of their 'victim's' belief system. So it's not so simple. That's why I don't believe that there are groups out there going around terrorizing other's dreams- it seems to me that if they're that talented, they could find something more useful to do. Just seems stupid and pointless is all.

So basically, I made a bunch of cocky challenges to any would be Night Stalkers out there and sure enough, I was visited with a series of dreams that seem to fit. Torture and interrogation, indestructible attackers. While this could have been self induced, there were several things about those dreams that were odd.
    And this part of the thread leads me to something else. When you made the 'cocky challenges' to these people, you unwittingly gave them permission to attack you. No good, that's how people get in trouble.
    Normally, you have defenses against this type of thing- unless you give permission. Then, good luck with that.

So, had anyone here encountered anything suspiscious? Any thoughts, comments or stories would be greatly appreciated!
    Only this: Try to take away permission from anyone to intrude on your space, and asap. Just some advice from experience.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

ranlinra13 Guest
    I've been experiencing a Night Stalker again with one of Robert's students. It's a shame that so much good information and learning is turned around to be used for a power trip.

It's interesting because in a dream state, there are several "dream" bodies available, one being the same body used for astral travel. I believe that is why sometimes astral travel is like a dream and sometimes a dream is like astral travel. But with each body, holds different abilities, different limitations, and I believe different protections. I first thought that the attacks were more on the astral level with this one guy because he is a student of Roberts. But, I've been dealing with his attacks, intrusions, his attempted "rapes" for awhile and trying to study why some of the protections that Robert gave me for astral intruders don't work.

As I have learned to "kick butt" once in these attacks, I have not been successful in completely eliminating them.

I do know that this person belongs to some kind of satanic cult and I've been trying to pull my energy away from this individual and separate myself.

If anyone has any good advise or comments on the night stalkers - my ears are wide open.

Thanks

The Cusp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    When you made the 'cocky challenges' to these people, you unwittingly gave them permission to attack you. No good, that's how people get in trouble.
    Normally, you have defenses against this type of thing- unless you give permission. Then, good luck with that.

Try to take away permission from anyone to intrude on your space, and asap. Just some advice from experience.
    Unwittingly? No, no, I was begging for it. And in truth I learned a great deal from those encounters. Although I wouldn't recommend that route, I really didn't know what I was getting into.

I know it seems pointless to torment people in dreams, but I think it could be quite instructive. In learning to apply your awareness in dreams, you would not only have your awareness to work with, you would have your vistim's as well. Like I said, I learned a great deal in my exchanges with the NS in this way.

Quote Originally Posted by ranlinra13
    It's interesting because in a dream state, there are several "dream" bodies available, one being the same body used for astral travel. I believe that is why sometimes astral travel is like a dream and sometimes a dream is like astral travel. But with each body, holds different abilities, different limitations, and I believe different protections.
    I completely agree with that and can't believe I haven't noticed that in my dreams before! You wouldn't happen to know any links to info on that particular subject?

As for your student, perhaps help him put a clearer definition on the victory conditions to defeat this stalker. It's not neccesary to defeat him in a direct confrontation, only to thwart their plans of harassment. If the attacker is hellbent on destruction, give them something fun to destroy.

Unfortunately, there seem to be very skilled NS out there. Seriously, they inspired me. Once you see exactly what it is they are doing, you can really appreciate how brilliant some of these people are. Like the best professional athletes, they make plays that are just awe inspiring.
    (actually, it is more like making a play in some sport than attacking)

I started another thread in the psychic self defense forum on dream combat, where tried to explain the basics. It's a very subtle game.

I managed to do lasting damage to one of my attackers (only once) that showed up in other people's dreams. Left him with a limp in the dream body he was using. And I did by switching to a different dream body. I just did it instinctively. Hope that means something to you Ranlinra13. I went for the soles of the feet. It might be a weak spot, or I may have just believed it was a weak spot, but worked well.

I don't suppose you could share the details of the incidents involving that student your were talking about with me? Especially the dreams.

This was totally the fresh perspective I was looking for by the way.

ranlinra13 Guest

I completely agree with that and can't believe I haven't noticed that in my dreams before! You wouldn't happen to know any links to info on that particular subject?
    No, I don't know of any certain book that outlines the dream bodies. I think some of the egyptian writings about it suggest different bodies. I basically discovered it when one of my dream bodies got caught in a cave while doing some soul retrieval. I was stuck there for 6 months our time. I was completely aware of my existance there and the fact that I couldn't find a way out. I still had night dreams during this time - and sometimes another dream body went to help the stuck dream body. I then went into journey with a dream body to rescue the trapped one. I had the consciousness of the trapped dream body, the other dream body to make the rescue with a friend, and my consciousness in the tub.(I often journey in the tub) So, since that time, I sometimes play with different bodies during dream/journey states.

I think that you misunderstood me - I am the victim, the student is the Night Stalker. The book and classes have helped him hone in on his "gift" - but he chooses to use it in a negative way.

I will share the details offline.

I will try the feet - I've heard that too. Some nights are peaceful with added protection and awareness - it's when I get caught up in life's day to day that it sneaks up on me.

Thank you.

The Cusp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ranlinra13
    I basically discovered it when one of my dream bodies got caught in a cave while doing some soul retrieval.
    I'm kind of glad you don't have any links or books. I prefer first hand experience. I'm pretty sure the subject of theosophy will have something to say on the matter. The "bible" of theosophy is The Secret Doctrine. A tough read, but a good source of info.
    http://www.theosociety.org/pasadena/sd/sd-hp.htm

Something I've only recently notice is that my dreams seem to be layered, with fixed doorways in between levels. I suspect this is common with everyone, and that there is more structure to dreaming than there appears.

I don't know why you are being targeted. I can only assume it's because
    A) You put up a good fight and provide a good learning opportunity for him.
    B) He has easy access to you for some reason.

THe next time it happens, I would suggest you pay attention to what it is you opponent is doing. Study his game. If you're having difficulty, it's probably because you don't fully understand the rules of the game. Like bringing a sword to a gunfight.

And I don't mean watch what he's doing litterally, but try to understand why his attacks were effective. Note what you were paying attention to and how that affected things (Where you focus your attention creates detail)

ranlinra13 Guest
    Yes, the dream space is actually quite structured. There is a group The Foundation for Shamanic Studies http://www.shamanism.org which offeres training with more structure. I plan to attend the March 1-2 class in Cleveland Ohio with Myron Eshowsky. One of my teachers had Myron as a teacher and I'v heard nothing but good things. I've learned basically on my own through experience and trial and error in the dream space. I did take some classes from Robert Moss as well. Good experiences in creative ways but not much structure - which was fine for what I needed then or at least needed confirmed from my experiences.

Yes - I guess I do need to look at why he was successful in getting in those times. He's not very successful staying in once I become lucid in the dream. It's getting better - less attacks - or at least less successful attacks.

Thanks for your help and support.

Akorah Guest
    have done some digging up on where all this nightstalker and dreamwalker stuff came from... turns out it is a prank that 2 sisters from South Africa obsessed with World of Warcraft are playing on everyone.

However, there is some truth behind it. There are in fact negative (evil, dark) and positive (good, light) entities within the astral realms. I deal with them quite regularly and i can assure you it isn't all that pleasant. The negative beings existing within the lower planes and the positive beings within the higher realms. The negative beings (also known as shadow beings or demons) feed off negative energy, sometimes they will directly try and steal your life-force.

There are several things you can do to defend yourself
    1.) fight fire with fire - let yourself get angry and fight back trying to wound them (can prove difficult and they may come back later if you don't finish them off)
    2.) think of a positive happy fun memory, focus on the feeling and make it surround and iminate from within you, intensify the feeling and make your aura push back the demon - could also be conbined with things like pranic breathing, chi/psi shield, and calling upon angels/enlightened beings.
    3.) force yourself awake - they cannot hurt you once you are in the physical realm, just make sure you don't wake too fast and enter SP, if you still feel sleepy it is possible they can drag you back into the dreamstate.

The thing which draws these beings to you in the first place, is your thoughts.. so dont think about them or any negativity in general and you should be fine. And remember, there is nothing to fear but fear itself.. don't put out that emotion of fear in the first place. Be in a state of be-ing unafraid, a feeling of be-ing protected regardless of the situation.

The Cusp Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Akorah
    have done some digging up on where all this nightstalker and dreamwalker stuff came from... turns out it is a prank that 2 sisters from South Africa obsessed with World of Warcraft are playing on everyone.
    That sounds bad cover up story, like the weather balloon for area 51. Mentioning WOW is a nice touch. Disillusioned game nerds is a sugary answer you don't have to think about too much and instantly satisfies.