View Poll Results: What do you think of Dream Walking?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • I don't think it's possible

1 8.33%
  • I think it's possible

6 50.00%
  • I've experienced it

5 41.67%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else me the Night Stalkers and Dream Walkers?

kiwibonga Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Akorah
    There are several things you can do to defend yourself
    1.) fight fire with fire - let yourself get angry and fight back trying to wound them (can prove difficult and they may come back later if you don't finish them off)
    2.) think of a positive happy fun memory, focus on the feeling and make it surround and iminate from within you, intensify the feeling and make your aura push back the demon - could also be conbined with things like pranic breathing, chi/psi shield, and calling upon angels/enlightened beings.
    3.) force yourself awake - they cannot hurt you once you are in the physical realm, just make sure you don't wake too fast and enter SP, if you still feel sleepy it is possible they can drag you back into the dreamstate.
    There are many, many things that we cannot see when out of body, simply because we're not paying attention to them; in the same way, ignoring something allows you to make it disappear... Be slippery, sneaky, untouchable through intention alone, that's the best weapon.

Akorah Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cusp
    have done some digging up on where all this nightstalker and dreamwalker stuff came from... turns out it is a prank that 2 sisters from South Africa obsessed with World of Warcraft are playing on everyone.
    That sounds bad cover up story, like the weather balloon for area 51. Mentioning WOW is a nice touch. Disillusioned game nerds is a sugary answer you don't have to think about too much and instantly satisfies.
    Sorry but are you implying that I made that up? I spent several hours with a fellow LD'er digging up what we could find... If you have a look for yourself you will find in Lex's first post "they were talking about this over at club beach"

I found the club beach forum which is a jap anime site. I found the thread she was talking about and no one else mentioned nightstalkers, she brang it up, then another person confirmed it - Aeronolio, who is also known as Sanzora on DV (they have identical avatars). They both signed up on DV almost at the same time, they both live in South Africa, both like jap anime, and both like RPG games. If you have a look at World of Warcraft, you will see the terms "Dreamwalker" and "Nightstalker" plastered all over it.

The thing is.. their story implies that these 'nightstalkers' and 'dreamwalkers' and 'rogues' are all ordinary people who are part of a 'faction' (commonly used term in WoW), that know how to go into others dreams and taunt them. Not only has shared dreaming never been confirmed with a reputable account, it would serve absolutely no purpose to go into other peoples dreams. They are immature girls deluded with their own fantasy.

But as i said in the above post, there is some truth to it that they were perhaps unaware of.

Blog Entries
    Actually, persons already have tried to influence and entered my dreams. One of the first contacts to my beloved started in a dream. I know of other people who had similar experiences.

This happens.

I am however of any idea of there being factions or stuff like that. I just know the act of influencing or visiting a dream is not impossible. Subconsciously this might happen more often than we think.

Oliver

Blog Entries
    Not only has shared dreaming never been confirmed with a reputable account,
    It's much harder to prove. Others and I have however been capable of sensing when a dream character is not from the dream. It's hard to arrange for since it requires to consciousnesses to be in tune. Most often it happens subsconsciously.

Test subjects often believe the limits of what is possible they take from their environment. Subconscious influencing, intent and belief influence these kinds of research. Take dream researcher Stephen LaBerge. He is convinced dreaming is just a function of the brain and there is no astral dimension etc. Since one consciousness influences another I think it is much more improbable that he would get results that prove shared dreaming.

Tart proved even shared hypnotic visions in a simple setup for two test subjects.

it would serve absolutely no purpose to go into other peoples dreams.
    A person tried to influence my of his point of view subconsciously still in my sleep after having tried for quite some time in the waking state.

I have obtained, subconsciously, information about other people in dreams.

Visits and shared dreams and shared projections have helped start and nurse my new relationship across continents.

Persons have been exposed to influence or intimidation through the means of dreams. The accounts I know are from reliable people.

Oliver

Akorah Guest
    Korpo, I wasn't saying I didn't believe in shared dreaming, i was saying there is no evidence. You would have to agree that it is a very difficult thing to do.. you even said yourself they need to be "in tune" with eachother. To proclaim that there are groups of people actively doing it every night with great ease, known as nightstalkers, dreamwalkers and rogues is lunacy.

Blog Entries
    Korpo, I wasn't saying I didn't believe in shared dreaming, i was saying there is no evidence. You would have to agree that it is a very difficult thing to do.. you even said yourself they need to be "in tune" with eachother. To proclaim that there are groups of people actively doing it every night with great ease, known as nightstalkers, dreamwalkers and rogues is lunacy.
    If that is your point, I agree - it would at least be very improbable.

A well-trained group could do it, IMO. To what gain would be a good question, but motivations are plenty - for cultist reasons (which need not be very logical) for example...

I think it is possible, but not even remotely close to a routine occurence.

Oliver

niki123 Guest
    I've had a lucid dream 2 days ago of a stalker and believe me my dreams until now have been very positive and that man in my lucid dream threw me for a loop.I chose to leave the dream and knew what he was going to do but didn't want to have that experience.Are you guys thinking that someone on this board is evil.The person I saw in my lucid dream was evil but he was human.

The Cusp Guest
    Sorry but are you implying that I made that up? I spent several hours with a fellow LD'er digging up what we could find... If you have a look for yourself you will find in Lex's first post "they were talking about this over at club beach"

I found the club beach forum which is a jap anime site. I found the thread she was talking about and no one else mentioned nightstalkers, she brang it up, then another person confirmed it - Aeronolio, who is also known as Sanzora on DV (they have identical avatars). They both signed up on DV almost at the same time, they both live in South Africa, both like jap anime, and both like RPG games. If you have a look at World of Warcraft, you will see the terms "Dreamwalker" and "Nightstalker" plastered all over it.
    Sorry, didn't mean to imply that at all. In fact I applaud your research into the matter. I've never liked the idea of these factions, and besides the original mention from Lex, the only people who kept bringing it up were the skeptics.

If shared dreaming is possible, I'm thinking it's not a new skill, and goes back to before World of Warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    To what gain would be a good question, but motivations are plenty
    Actually I think I've figured out why someone would do such a thing. It's a fantastic learning experience. I learned a great deal from my exchanges with the NS, and I could see how it could be a very effective method of training for someone who was so inclined.

Lex16 Guest
    I have nothing to say other than this:

As for the one called Akorah, yeah I'm from SA and yeah Aero and Sanz are the same in one. Yeah I like anime, RPGs and stuff but you made a slight mistake in your calculations there...we're not sisters (Not of blood anyway)...and we live over 600 km away from each other. As for world of warcraft...I've never played it, as in ever.
    As for the Prank...what prank? What did I do? I gave the truth and no more than that. If you can't believe then live with it. I don't care if you believe it or not.
    I have never forced this upon anyone and yes I have talked of the NS and the DWs on CB, what's the issue with you? Back off!

Akorah Guest
    Welcome Lex.

Perhaps you wouldn't mind explaining to us in more detail then where all this came from?

You said "They were talking about this over at club beach"

"They" meaning someone else.. I saw the thread you were talking about and no one mentioned anything about it besides you and aero, it wasn't hard to find out you both know each other on a personal level.. so I may have jumped to conclusions in assuming that its all a prank or some elaborate fairy tale fantasy, and I apologise if that was the case. Its just that you started the thread off with the idea then let it feed on people's imaginations.

Seeing as you are here now, could you please explain in more detail what this is all about.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast