Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Clair
Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
I also have hit some sort of plateau in my development
The globe is in stasis right now and will be until the next full moon . In meditation we entered stone giants and left part of self there to rest in a snow covered forest realm . This hibernation will allow a build up of energy to make a new transmutation . The monads of many magicians are splitting and this requires an inordinate amount of energy . The monad has 7 incarnations of both genders on the unaware but continues to grow and split doubling in the aware . Bruce says the enlightened must be self realised at birth and have 12 incarnations . These imo must be communicated with and raised concurrently . The magician has all the incarnations of the same gender but when the monad splits the opposite gender is formed . These can become partners for the original monad working together on ascension and mutual goals .
Im not sure what monads are, but I felt my energy return to almost normal last night in the full moon and I thought of this post, it actually started trickling in a day before the full moon. Wish I had done more energy work past few weeks, this sounded important, hard to know if you are practicing when you dont really feel anything though. I thought my weakened energy was my fault but seems it may have been this splitting.