Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Another paralysis thing

Blog Entries

Another paralysis thing

Taken from my OBE thread:
    I woke up and was lying in my bed (presumably paralyzed) when someone came into my bedroom and put a ball on my left hand (which was up on the pillow palm up) which then turned into a silly-putty feeling substance and melted right into my hand and back of forearm. I opened my eyes and there was no one there but the feeling of silly putty was still in my hand. I considered getting up and putting a magnet in my hand, then decided to leave it for later. Then the alarm clock went off and it was time to get up.
    I swear my left hand was tingly for most of the morning. I'm not sure how I feel about it, it wasn't scary, but I don't know what that was about. Anybody got any ideas?
    I reposted this part because I'd like to know if anyone has ever 'received a ball' or something like that and have any ideas about if this could have any meaning at all (besides my obvious, well, you know)
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Dream

Later on after the goose dream (in Palearse & Eris' thread):
    I'm back in my bed, I see a woman standing on my left, just staring at me. I get up and walk to her, and fearfully ask her who is she and what does she want. She tells me she was watching us, we were such a lovely family. I immediately can tell there's something wrong with her (psycho) and tell my hubby to call the police. So I walk out with her and gently ask her how she got into my house (which is locked and alarmed, not to mention warded and blessed) and she walks with me and shows me there's a part of the door that isn't protected, it's sort of a 'door within a door', and she told me that I should have it reinforced. At this moment she starts talking about some people I haven't heard from in years (and don't want to) and I realize that she doesn't know that I know them so I don't comment. Then the police come and I realize that the policeman is her husband, who she called from my house and told him where she is. He takes her away but not without telling me before how I have to reinforce the door and where to get the materials. I have a brief flash of my old house (not the one I grew up in) and I remember how to reinforce it. At the moment she is walking away, my son walks out of his bedroom to go to the bathroom, and she sees him and comments "Oh, what a beautiful child, what a pretty little family you have there." And this gives me the creeps and I immediately start reinforcing the door.
    It goes without saying that I plan to clear and smudge the house tonight.

The silly putty sounds like an attunement to a new element . What colour was the energy ?

The mother and goose are parts of the self imo as the cosmic mother . When the magician has raised the lower self to be equal to the higher self they have become their own best parents and can project then as the mother from the aqua stone and the father from the rose stone . The mother and father divinities will also give lessons during this stage to continue raising our vibration and ourselves .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Blog Entries
    I don't remember what color- I'm thinking pink or salmon because of the silly putty association.

Blog Entries

Update for Aunt Clair

Something came up that makes me think I've identified what the 'silly putty' thing was about. There needs to be a little more analysis by me, but I'm fairly sure Aunt Clair was right in identifying it as a new element (for me).
    As I was reading a book (Psychology and Alchemy, by Carl Jung) I read a description that makes sense in the context of the dream and my life (according to the progression my dreams have had). Here goes:
    "...it is probably no accident that the treatise of Maria (Prophetissa) deals with the theme of the matrimonium alchymicum in a dialogue with the philosopher Aros, from which comes the saying, often repeated later, 'Marry gum with gum in true marriage.' Originally, it was 'gum arabic', and it is used here as a secret name for the transforming substance, on account of it's adhesive quality. Thus Kunrath declares that the 'red' gum is the 'resin of the wise'- a synonym for the transforming substance. This substance, as the life force (vis animans) is likened by another commentator to the 'glue of the world' (glutinum mundi), which is the medium between mind and body and the union of both. The old Treatise "Consilium Coniugii" explains that "the 'philosophical man' consists of the 'four natures of the stone'. Of these three are of the earth, but the fourth nature is the water of the stone, namely the viscous gold which is calld red gum and with which the three earthy natures are tinted."
    So, Aunt Clair, do you recognize what this element may be? What little I know (and it's very little) doesn't really tell me. Some more about it to the bottom of the page:
    "We learn here that the gum is the critical fourth nature: It is duplex, i.e. masculine and femenine, and at the same time the one and only acqua mercurialis."
    This is on page 161 of the above mentioned book.
    If you can let me know what this is and what I'm supposed to do about it (other than the usual that I'm already doing) I'd appreciate it.

Blog Entries

Re: Another paralysis thing

Interestingly, CF, when all this was going on with you and Palehorse, my sister contacted me about her 4 year old daughter, my niece. She had been experiencing the goose for some time. Shortly thereafter she began to see and hear spirits.

Because of our childhood experiences, which my sister found frightening, she was very worried that things were happening again and she doesn't want this for her kids. There was possibly some poltergeist activity occurring as well. I directed my sister to Aunt Claire for help but it settled down and I don't think she followed up.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Alaskans Guest

Intriguing. The goose mystery thickens.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    I reposted this part because I'd like to know if anyone has ever 'received a ball' or something like that and have any ideas about if this could have any meaning at all
    I've received a light ball or two in the past. Not with those sensations, but I think thats just a matter of energy types. Hmm.. I was going to suggest intellegent being like the ones I encountered, but because the person actually delivered it to you by hand makes me think that it was some kind of crafted device rather than something intellegent. It was delivered because it is delicate. (I dont know the idea of a crafted energy device makes sense to others?). Didnt know who it was?

Blog Entries

I believe it was a male aspect of myself. I've worked out the duck thing with AC, because her family had similar happenings at the time (or shortly before) I was having mine. So it looks like a case of alchemical contagion. I have been having some learning events that I haven't posted in the OBE forum because they're not strictly OBEs (according to my own category system) but this dream falls right in this progressive sense of transforming or developing.
    I also have hit some sort of plateau in my development (but have been busy of late, so that may account for some of it) so I've been asking for assistance as to what I'm supposed to do next.
    Since all the messasges have something to do with 'alchemy', I'm reading a couple of books about it, and plan to see about enrolling in AC's online class whenever it starts next.
    But I still have to get other things in order because I've been very busy and will be a bit longer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    Interestingly, CF, when all this was going on with you and Palehorse, my sister contacted me about her 4 year old daughter, my niece. She had been experiencing the goose for some time. Shortly thereafter she began to see and hear spirits.

Because of our childhood experiences, which my sister found frightening, she was very worried that things were happening again and she doesn't want this for her kids. There was possibly some poltergeist activity occurring as well. I directed my sister to Aunt Claire for help but it settled down and I don't think she followed up.
    Ah, now your pm makes sense.

Re: Update for Aunt Clair

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Something came up that makes me think I've identified what the 'silly putty' thing was about. There needs to be a little more analysis by me, but I'm fairly sure Aunt Clair was right in identifying it as a new element (for me).
    As I was reading a book (Psychology and Alchemy, by Carl Jung) I read a description that makes sense in the context of the dream and my life (according to the progression my dreams have had). Here goes:
    "...it is probably no accident that the treatise of Maria (Prophetissa) deals with the theme of the matrimonium alchymicum in a dialogue with the philosopher Aros, from which comes the saying, often repeated later, 'Marry gum with gum in true marriage.' Originally, it was 'gum arabic', and it is used here as a secret name for the transforming substance, on account of it's adhesive quality. Thus Kunrath declares that the 'red' gum is the 'resin of the wise'- a synonym for the transforming substance. This substance, as the life force (vis animans) is likened by another commentator to the 'glue of the world' (glutinum mundi), which is the medium between mind and body and the union of both. The old Treatise "Consilium Coniugii" explains that "the 'philosophical man' consists of the 'four natures of the stone'. Of these three are of the earth, but the fourth nature is the water of the stone, namely the viscous gold which is calld red gum and with which the three earthy natures are tinted."
    So, Aunt Clair, do you recognize what this element may be? What little I know (and it's very little) doesn't really tell me. Some more about it to the bottom of the page:
    "We learn here that the gum is the critical fourth nature: It is duplex, i.e. masculine and femenine, and at the same time the one and only acqua mercurialis."
    This is on page 161 of the above mentioned book.
    If you can let me know what this is and what I'm supposed to do about it (other than the usual that I'm already doing) I'd appreciate it.
    I agree that your experience is in sync with this description by Jung . It seems the energy is binding and neutral like an alchemical marriage

.A distinct energy comes to each of the magician phalanges and a subsequent layering will nest over the primary one .
    On the Left Hand of the magician come 4 unique energies that work together on the "Hand of the Alchemist" .

A rosy red colour energy comes to the index finger of the magicians left hand which is called the universal glue which pulls together and binds other elements and aids alchemical trasmutation . That finger is called the" point de la Christ " which is French for the finger ( prounounced pwan )of the Christ and also la pointe d'alchemiste .
    The left aqua index is the aqua mercuralis which is the air of transmutation which is the reciprocal nature of earth . The pinky is l'eau de prima materia which dissolves . The ring finger of the left hand is the la feu de prima materia and it is a amber fire energy which acts as a catalyst amongst other properties .

Resin of the Wise ! Well Done !
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~