Thread: daael

jeremija Guest

daael

does anyone try this
    [Link removed as poster does not have 20 posts min.]

Rhone Guest
    It's just binaural beats--the same stuff you get with BWGen or the Hemi-Sync CDs.

Personally, I take it as an insult to our intelligence that they apparently sell binaural beats for 20+ different things, priced at $20 (for download) or $30 (for physical CD) each. I doubt these really have an advantage over just getting BWGen and then freely downloading all the presets available for it.

In other words, no, it's probably not the holy grail of effortless OBEs that they want you to think it is.

jeremija Guest

yes,on this forum i have seen lots of talking about programs

like Gnaural,ant i try it,it is the same thing

Rhone Guest
    Yes, like Gnaural... but whereas with a program like Gnaural or BWGen, you can get the program and then get different presets for different things for free, the site you linked to was selling what amounts to dozens of different presets individually, each at (IMO) a ridiculous price.

jeremija Guest
    I agree,i have downloaded this on P2P programs,before i try gnaural.

jeremija Guest
    I was experimented with this binaural waves,and i have a feelings of deep rest,like on trabscendental meditation,i dont feel my legs and arms,after about 15 min,i had a rush of sinking feeling,and a rapid hartbeat rate.I try to get out of the body but the muscles in my lower back are making tension.i did not get out that time but i had a good feeling about it all.

Rhone Guest
    Maybe it would help you to do some progressive relaxation (like the relaxation routine RB gives in AD and MAP) before you listen to the CD. Should reduce the chance of getting "stuck" from muscle tension.

jeremija Guest
    maybe it is beacouse i do it in a cross leg position,i surely will try another way,thnx