Thread: My question to you on alchemy

torino Guest

My question to you on alchemy

Dear Mr. Bruce,

What do you think of the alchemical theory of the Paris 4 as described in the Forbidden Letters to Philip Gardiner?

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=9890

Best,
    Torino.

Re: My question to you on alchemy

G'day,

After a quick scan of the material, I will make the following comments....

The stone, in the early posts, that is said to appear in the region of the liver, about the size of a child's fist, would relate to the creation of the seed body. The seed body is created through the act of raising kundalini (which is quite different from awakening kundalini and kundalini activity).

The seed body develops, gestates, and eventually separates, it seems. The separated part becomes a spiritual copy of the original body and mind, but in spiritual astral form. This aspect begins a new life in the astral from that point onwards.

I think at the end of physical life, it is possible and desirable for the original physical body and mind to 'shift' into the spiritual body of light, to become one with it. This may allow what is called immortality, which is the continued existence of a person as a spiritual being as they are.

There is precedence for this in how Tibetan masters deliberately incarnate into a child, and are taken into the care of their order when the child is around the age of 4.

The creation of the seed body is believed by some Eastern belief systems.

For my part, I have experienced the above, but do not fully understand its implications as yet. My seed body became my double, which I affectionately call, Astral Bob. This aspect of me lives a completely separate life from me, starting about 20 years ago. We occasionally interact. I'll write more on this when I know more.

Robert