Thread: Dreaming sumone else's lucid dream...

artdragondream Guest

Dreaming sumone else's lucid dream...

Here is something new. I had what I think was my first LUCID DREAM.

Yay for me...

or not.

My dream started out with me being a little boy. Having fun in my/his tree-house. For some reason this kids tree-house was filled with 3 55 gallon drums of cool-aid. I / the boy felt a great sense of accomplishment about this. Climbing down from the tree-house I hear my father, or the boys father, calling to come clean up my toys. Frustrated with this I / the boy asserted myself / himself and yelled "NO!" And that was that. Walking along in the back yard on the green grass I/he come upon an African gray parrot perched on a small rock on the ground. Fascinated I/he came closer. I/he found it strange that it didn't fly away. I/he reached out to pet the bird when it vanished. This was absolutely the strangest thing which then made me/him realise I/he was dreaming. "OH GREAT FUN! Now I can do anything I want." (Mind you, in my mind I am still this little boy. I don't just look like this little boy, I AM this little boy) So I start to fly. I fly up and over the trees soaring over a bright green forest. (I swear this kid must have played one to many video games because the trees looked more like a computer generated landscape more than anything.) "This flying thing was all well and good." I / the boy thought. "What else can I do?"

I wont go into to much detail on this part. Needles to say the boy suddenly had the urge to see what his next door neighbor Cindy's "Booby's" looked like.

Either there is something wrong in my head or I saw sumone else's dream. I'm leaning more towards my first psychic experience rather than a dream. What do you think?

~Scott

Blog Entries
    Hehe, artdragondream, this post was fun to read.

Robert Monroe reported borrowing another person's life in his first book, calling it "Scenario III" or something like that ("I" would be the RTZ, and "II" the Astral). He was that man in his world, which was similar but not the same as ours. For this time he "displaced" the person whose life he tuned into, but he was not that person, or I seem to remember it that way...

The perspective that you describe is like adopting somebody else's thought and emotional patterns for a while. You did not displace the boy, but become him - maybe a parallel existence, maybe a bit like a past life experience. I don't know, really. But something like that?

Take good care,
    Oliver

Blog Entries
    Art, if this was my dream I'd classify it as a mildly lucid dream. You're lucid enough to know you're dreaming and you can control some elements (like flying) but you haven't really caught on to the fact that you're in the role of a different persona. As you have more and more lucid dreams you'll realise that the lucidity can vary to quite a degree, just as it does in waking life.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries
    Either there is something wrong in my head or I saw sumone else's dream. I'm leaning more towards my first psychic experience rather than a dream. What do you think?
    This is the kind of thing I used to do that I never heard of before- I used to have other people's dreams or dream what was happening to them at the time. I now think of these as projections-turned-into dreams.
    There's nothing wrong in your head, or we're all nuts. Take your pick.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.