Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HELP WITH NEW!!!

coldfire Guest

HELP WITH NEW!!!

I only have 1 problem... How do I know if im doing it right?!?!!?!?!?!!?!!!?!?!?!?!! I think i have mba but i don't know. Please make tests or something so i can know if ive "passed" step one and can move on or if ill just be fooling myself into thinking im probably doing it right and wasting ALOT of time! >.< please help!
    I need something where I can know FOR SURE (or almost at least.)

Blog Entries
    Oh, the drama...

So, coldfire, can you describe your experiences so we would know what is happening?

Mobile Body Awareness is simple to recognise. If you trace a set of points and can feel them better, or feel resistance when tracing between them, when tingling, tickling, itching or sensations of tissue reviving (like from fallen asleep) arise, a cold airy feeling or a warm of even hot sensation or a shiver - any change in sensation that is induced mostly or completely by the mind - that is Mobile Body Awareness at work.

What it exactly denotes - blockage, healing, clearing, reviving of a nerve, smooth energy flow - is different in all these cases, but the message is the same - the mind has shifted energy. Consciousness has been brought into the physical/etheric body complex by conscious effort.

This might not feel very dramatic at the beginning. In fact it is just enhancing of natural processes. The fact you should focus on, however, is that it happens where you focus your attention. Continuous focused attention and intent are keys for having effects. And training, practise, exercise, persistence. (Don't overdo it, though - I meant over time)

Take good care,
    Oliver

thoth Guest
    I very similar problem as you. I was concentrating my awareness and expecting some kind of sensation. But what I was feeling was Very light warmth and sometimes fait pressure. It was so faint that I wasn't even sure that I was real or just in my head. But everyone is different, that’s why there's no true way to develop real tests, without the use of hardware at least.

So as Kopro said, continue working slowly and continuously and you will become more aware of subtle energies within.

coldfire Guest
    karpo is fast, ty lol.

But what i feel is so easy to create. And im sure ive done it before just I never had a reason for relaxing and doing it for no reason. and MBA described by robert is normally rested on the eyes (since i wear glasses i think that might interfear with alot of things cuz i noticed i can never close my eyes. i can, but it doesnt come naturally. like if i dont take off my glasses b4 i sleep ill just lie awake cuz i wont close my eyes so ill just think.) so i dont think im doing it right i dought it. plz help.

EDIT: Oh and for describing the sensations, the most ive gotten is.. i really dont know it doesnt feel like anything. it feels like im focusing on the nerves in that area so i can feel the blood pumping through it slowly. thats all ive got i think.

Blog Entries
    This is strange. I wear glasses. If you have problems to relax with glasses on, take them off, sit upright but relaxed on a chair (no slouching) in a chair, close your eyes and do your energy work.

I remember Robert explaining in MAP to use the eyes as help for focusing your awareness. Where you look you usually send attention. I always did this with closed eyes.

After about two years of energy work of different kinds now I recently realised that you can let the 3rd eye swivel and look at stuff, too. But it is more free in its movements than the real eyes. I guess Robert's advice for aiming the eyes for focusing is about engaging the 3rd eye, too.

Why should it be a problem if what you feel is "so easy to create"? I had strong energy sensations with NEW in the first week. Energy work has not to be hard, but over time you will recognise that much deeper awareness of energy and your body can be built.

Take good care,
    Oliver

Blog Entries
    ps. Awareness: When you can feel a body part and know where it is without looking at it you have awareness of that part. There is no "wrong" sensation, except pain, which means stop. So if you direct your awareness and feel anything there, even if you don't feel anything, just know where it is, you have awareness. That's it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

coldfire Guest
    If you have problems to relax with glasses on, take them off
    I always do but I don't think my natural point of body awareness is in my eyes because they mess with the awareness in my face so when I take them off I don't naturally feel awareness there, I don't know thats what i think might be it.
    Why should it be a problem if what you feel is "so easy to create"?
    This feeling is so easy to create theres NO way its what's being described, its all I can create but I highly dought thats MBA, I could do this immediately without practice semi-perfectly in any part of my body. you just focus on it and feel it intensely. And if it is I need to know for sure, I still don't think its it.

EDIT: I also developed something while thinking about this, is it anygood for anything; I kind of move my focus into a sphere from all of whatever i was focusing on, a tiny spehere like the 1/3 the size of the last bone in your pinky finger, which intensifies it because its alot of focus (or the mind generates that illusion. XD) into one tiny sphere. Then I move the sphere around and i can feel it kind of tickle where i move it... Any good??

Blog Entries
    This feeling is so easy to create theres NO way its what's being described,
    And what is being described?

coldfire Guest
    And what is being described?
    As I already said; "you just focus on it and feel it intensely."
    And again; "Oh and for describing the sensations, the most ive gotten is.. i really dont know it doesnt feel like anything. it feels like im focusing on the nerves in that area so i can feel the blood pumping through it slowly. thats all ive got i think."

Blog Entries
    Feel what intensely?
    i can feel the blood pumping through it slowly.
    As someone who has been doing mba for more than two years, and who had read everything RB has written (except the latest book, I admit) I'm telling you that what you describe is within the range of what he writes about, and he has said in those and other words, that a slight buzzing, tingling feeling or even just being aware of the area is a sign that it is working.
    What I'd like to know is why do you insist on rejecting this and insisting that you must be doing something wrong?