Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: HELP WITH NEW!!!

coldfire Guest
    can you please give me a streight answer, should I work on MBA sensitivity, start on minor chakra's in the feet work, try minor chakras in the feet through trance for help for the first time or wut. He says work on MBA but I think I'm adept at it but I'm not sure. I tried the first big toe minor chakras but they were unresponsive. Do I need to work on MBA more? or should I move on and presume that theres a blockage in that area or wut? I've read plenty don't redirect me to more tutorials that I already know of please. (i read the treatsy on astral projection b4 i read about NEW btw.)

Blog Entries
    What did you *exactly* feel in your toe joints? If you describe not in clear, unambiguous terms, how could anybody help you, hm?

Oliver

coldfire Guest
    have you read anything except that last post on the topic?? i told you I dont feel anything, I'm not even sure im doing it right.

EDIT: ok i do feel SOMETHING but I'm not even sure if thats what its supposed to be. ctftraveler says it is.

Blog Entries
    I've read *everything* in this topic.

Your continued rudeness and drama make me think, however, that I will no longer.

I suggest you better stop doing energy work. Other avenues of self development might be better for you.

Oliver

coldfire Guest
    first off
    If you describe not in clear, unambiguous terms, how could anybody help you, hm?
    that sure sounded rude to me. If being rude is alright with you why should it matter?

And again
    I suggest you better stop doing energy work. Other avenues of self development might be better for you.
    quite insulting.

My intentions in my last post werent ment to be rude, i was stating a quesion. it's quite frustrating when i have to repeat something that all or most of the topic was about.

First, this site is international & not everyone has English as a first language, so please try to make allowances. Korpo is generally helpful & will give of his knowledge any way he can.

If MBA has you a little confused, perhaps take a step sideways - by all means, continue the MBA exercises but also build in some time doing meditation & visualising exercises. Breathing in Light (so a search of the site on 'breathe light' & click on <Search for all terms> to find a number of descriptions on how to do this) & focusing it into your sacral chakra can start the ball rolling as far as energy work goes.

The 2 main entry points for energy are the crown & feet; the hands may also be inputs. Visualising is how to start the energy flowing & practice will slowly (or perhaps quickly) bring further development.

In reading the thread it seems you might be needing to be more confident in your internal awareness of what's happening in you. Meditation & visualising in the Light/Breathe exercises can start you on the path of more sensitive awareness.

Be aware that as you practice energy work you need to stay aware of body symptoms - your body temperature can rise & need dissipation & you can also run into problems with energy building up behind blockages. Be sensible & self-aware & see how you go.

Please try to be a little less abrupt in your posting - without voice tone it is easy online to offend & take offence where it isn't meant.
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

coldfire Guest
    I actually think I've found the answer to a few of my questions on my own, ty for all the help I'll post again if something comes up.