Thread: Twitchy!!!

artdragondream Guest

Twitchy!!!

2 weeks ago I wanted to try something. Just for the hell of it I spent about half an hour focusing on my finger. My right index finger to be exact. As i was focusing on my finger I continuously sent energy into it. Over time I think I began to go into a trance state because the room around me would fade into darkness every now and then. Needles to say the energy sensations were very strong. All in all it was an interesting experience. But NOW I have a finger that WILL NOT STOP TWITCHING I have to move the mouse with my left hand now because when I use my right I keep clicking the button. Its not as bad as it was before which tells me it might eventually go away but it gets a bit annoying at times. Especially when I'm trying to do artwork.

So don't do what I did. LOL

~Scott

Blog Entries
    Twitching is usually a sign of blockage. Energy running through blockages might trigger twitching, spasms, itching, tickling, tingling, and so on.

You enhanced the energy flow very strongly there. My personal guess is the enhanced energy flow now works through the blockage. Half an hour of concentration on one spot is a lot of concentration for an energy work beginner.

I might add - it's still good you tried with your finger. Doing something like that on a point on the head might have given you a nasty headache (did it for me). Especially in the beginning trying to do too much is very counterproductive.

Get well soon and afterward good success,
    Oliver

Sometimes my eyelids get like that, and it is not the result of working on them directly. It happens for a while and then stops on its own. I don't see it so much as a sign of a blockage as the release of energy from behind a blockage.

Keep in mind that the bladder and colon have lots of muscles and they can also get to be a bit "twitchy".

Blog Entries
    Tom,

I had the eyelid experience just yesterday again. Eyelids trying to open up when I went deeper into trance. Is this what you mean?

Oliver

Blog Entries
    We've had this disagreement and we'll have it again, but I have to say it. Have you ever seen someone sleeping, a baby, another person, an animal? Everyone twitches when they sleep. Twitching happens when someone is falling asleep and when they are dreaming. Always. Normally people who are twitching don't notice it because they are asleep. But when you learn to trance what you are doing is staying awake when your body falls asleep, so you get to experience the twitches.
    Do blockages cause twitches? Maybe. But those little twitches that you get as you're falling asleep are not any sign of anything wrong. It just means that you are falling asleep and your brain is firing away.

I had a hard time to find a website about this that isn't about some sort of disease. I found one general one and another more specific one, about a disease, but I could extract meaningful information about what's normal:
    Stages of sleep in dreamviews:
    "REM
    beta waves have a high frequency and occur when the brain is quite active, both in REM sleep and while awake
    frequent bursts of rapid eye movement, along with occasional muscular twitches heart may beat faster and breathing may become shallow and rapid
    most vivid dreaming occurs during this stage"

http://www.dreamviews.com/sleepstages.php

And one about sleep disorders, but saying what's normal:
    "Everyone has muscle movements that occur in clusters during REM sleep"
    -normal
    "periodic limb movements have a longer duration. Each movement can last up to five seconds during sleep. They also seem to occur in a rhythmic pattern."
    -normal
    "Does a sleep study show five or more muscle twitches per minute for more than 20 minutes during any stage of sleep? "- a common disorder, but, This tells me that four twitches per minute for 20 minutes or less is normal.

http://www.sleepeducation.com/Disorder.aspx?id=64

Of course this isn't covering myoclonic jerks or hypnic jerks, which are normal also (look it up yourself) and happen in the hypnagogic state.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

The twitches I'm talking about are not happening in meditation or in trance. They happen when I'm on my way to work, at work, talking on the phone, reading a book, or in general in the middle of a routine activity. Suddenly my eyes will start blinking rapidly or forcefully or both. It goes on for a few days and stops. At one point my right arm tensed up like this and it was painful at the time. Still, it is better than losing bowel or bladder control.

artdragondream Guest
    It's the same with my finger. It just goes on all day. I'm glad im not a cop, I might shoot someone accidentally whenever I held a gun.

~Scott

Blog Entries
    Sorry, this was early in the morning for me before my second cup of cofee. I'm afraid I jumped the gun in a knee-jerk fashion. (Insufficient sleep & not enough coffee makes me cranky.) I apologize again.
    I get the twitches all the time, the eye twitches usually when I'm stressed, but there's always a finger or a part of the leg. I asked a dr. a long time ago and he said 'that happens to everyone.' Of course if you look at the internet they'll tell you it's some form of MS. So I go with 'normal'.
    In this case I agree with Korpo-but IMO when you do energy work sometimes you stimulate whatever is physically happening- so while you clear a blockage you stir stuff up.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

A deficiency of vitamin B12 can be mistaken for MS as well. It is particularly difficult for vegans, but vegetarians can also be deficient if eggs and dairy are not included much in the diet.

Low magnesium doesn't help. I'm still trying to get the form of magnesium chloride which is in a lotion so you can apply it through the skin instead of taking pills. Maybe it is something I can make at home by buying from a chemical supply place and mixing it into an ordinary lotion. Possibly adding DMSO as well. It is worth discussing with a pharmacist. If I follow up on this I'll report back.

(And I do agree that looking first for physical causes is always a good idea.)