Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Varying sensations to be expected in Energy Work

Yami Guest

Re: Varying sensations to be expected in Energy Work

Really good stuff. Thank you.

2. Thank You So Much for all these posts

I'd only starting working with my energy body this last week and have had several odd sensations, including a wicked, wicked headache that took several hours to dissipate, and the skin on my arms itching like crazy. The arm itching followed fairly closely to a session I'd done just on my arms. It has been helpful to read the additions here as I read the comments in the book and didn't find exactly what I was looking for. This thread helped a lot.

All I know -- this stuff WORKS!!!! I'm looking forward to moving forward (maybe a little slower)!

Blog Entries

If you are having headaches as a side-effect of energy work, you may want to ease off on the third-eye/brow center areas, or not do them at all at first.
    You can also use the water element when you do go for the higher chakras- it's more gentle.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

SleepGOTweird Guest

Not exactly sure if I'm on the right thread (or right site for that matter), but now that I'm here, I might as well find out if its an energy blockage that I'm experiencing.

My eyes have gotten lighter (people have told me it could be some sort of eye disease of sorts), I have this weird sensation in my nose to my lower jaw, and my gums were inflamed for a day.

This feeling doesn't seem like it's going away. It started at the nose and has spread, but the spreading has stopped.

Blog Entries

Did you check out the eye situation? Cataracts can cause the 'eye color' lightening thing, and perhaps glaucoma, if it's the eye pigment thing that is causing it. And I think it would also explain headaches.
    My eyes went from greenish-gray to blue in a matter of one year, and I have the beginning symptoms of glaucoma (probably unrelated, but there is a type of glaucoma that affects eye color). Also, if you are female, beware of some mascaras- the ones that promise eyelash growth also can cause eye color change because they contain glaucoma medication (believe it or not).

Very informative! Thank you so much for taking the time to explain all of this, Korpo. You answered a lot of the questions I've been tossing around my mind.

Blog Entries

You're welcome.

Oliver

russmi3 Guest

One thing I am either not finding, or overlooking completely is "How long do you work on a given area or Chakra?" I have a habit of counting in my head as I work energy. For instance say I am working on my crown Chakra I will imagine purple energy spinning to the right for 100, then to the left, then in and out. So I will be thinking "1 - purple energy, 2- purple energy......" If working on moving energy up and down say a leg, I do the same thing just imagining a straight path up and down, still counting as I do it. Is this a bad practice??

The reason I count is I am trying to balance the work I do on all areas. In other words I do not want to do 1 minute on one area and 5 on another.

I have stated before that I am not getting any sensations at all. No tingling, itching, warm or cold. I realize this could mean my paths are completely open and functioning well. It just bothers me that I feel nothing at all.........

Blog Entries

I don't think it's a bad thing, but just for kicks, one day, figure out how long you are working on each 'spot' and please report back. Hey Russ, it's nice to hear from you again.

Fantastic info CFT

Hello all, I am a new to all of this but have been working through the Energy Work book and I have to say wow. This is fantastic stuff! I have had many positive effects so quickly. I have a question that I have been wondering about. I have experienced strong pressure in the front/center of my head (even though this seems to be passing), this is not painful at all it is just there only when I am really focusing/practicing. Is this normal?
    "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience" ~Chardin~

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast