Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: icy caves, snowy nights

Alaskans Guest

Re: icy caves, snowy nights

Thank you friends for your comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Pneumaphor
    [I] recommend turning the knob down a little on the good/bad dynamic as it would be more accurate to refer to one side as wild and the other as civilized.
    I understand what you are saying, and I've had good things come out of helping the two to get allong. I used strong contrasts, but not strong feelings when I explained. It is rather fascinating to me that whenever I do something to remove or destroy any possible negs, I end up getting my entire right side as well, the intention doesnt differentiate between my 'chaotic' side and a neg.
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Try seeding your dreams for an answer
    I tried this, it worked just as you said it would

Quote Originally Posted by Freawaru
    In my experience one needs emotions, even the so-called "bad" ones like hate, jealousy, fear, anger, greed, ... to enter the "unknown".
    I was going to say I've never had an experience from a bad emotion, but once I got angry at negs, went on a warpath, then had an obe to an important realm. I felt damaged by the anger afterwords, but then ended up forgiving the negs, you really cant hate someone for ignorance.( Compassionately push them away if you cant help them, destroy them if you have to, is my new policy.) I think the obe probably just happened because of all the energy I was focusing on another dimension.

I know the line where emotion becomes magic, if thats what you're thinking of. I stopped exploring that a few years ago, about when the dreams started. (Or maybe it was half a year ago.. months have been years for me )

As to this saintly experience of "compassion for everything and everyone": it is a STATE of mind. Like dream is a state of mind. It has nothing to do with suppressing emotions or mistreating perfectly human desires. It has nothing to do with raping yourself when you become aware that you prefer one person to another.
    You're saying a saint can allow bad emotions to manifest and still be a saint? A little off topic, but I always wondered why Jesus killed that fig tree just because it didnt have any figs for him. Seemed very evil to me. I understand though. Its not what we feel, but how we feel about how we feel. Having a negative reaction to a negative emotion means placing the blame on yourself, that would be being uncompassionate to a person. Chastising yourself does no good because it is the same as doing it to someone else. I have been in the state of experiencing emotions but not being effected by them.

This state of sainthood is as different to how we normally percieve and are as deep sleep is to dreaming.
    I supose that is true. In my understanding we are not our bodies (our actual situation is far more fascinating). The state of 'sainthood' comes because our internal environment is in that state, we're just going along with it. Like right now my internal environment is packed full of chistmass dinner so I cant think very straight, this response took forever

Merry Christmass
    --Luke

Blog Entries

Re: icy caves, snowy nights

My internal environment is so full of Christmas dinner I barely can type these words.

Merry Christmas, everyone, and have a great evening. *drifts into a coma*
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.