Thread: Dark strange dreams and lucid dreaming.

niki123 Guest

Dark strange dreams and lucid dreaming.

The dreams I've had lately are dark, meaning that are night dreams which I almost never had before. In the dream I had today while taking a nap I saw myself leaving my apartment, walking across the street to Dunkin Donuts but then changing my mind and then going to catch the bus that was already there at the bus stop.While inside the bus I was asking myself why did I just hopped on the bus and I knew I was dreaming.While I was busy with this the bus didn't stop until it got somewhere where nothing was familiar and when I got off I found myself lost but then I was searching for a bus to go back but couldn't find any.I saw 2 women jumping over a bent chain link wire fence and asked them where to take a bus.They told me to go down there with them and then they told me to go out to the street to take the bus.I got out of there and saw two security guards but they didn't pay any attention to me.I then decided that I wanted to be somewhere else because I did not like this dream.I tried really hard to project myself somewhere else but it did not work,everything looked strange like partially transparent so I gave up and woke up.When I woke up I felt my heart chackra spinning really fast and it took me awhile to calm down.Is this how it will be from now on ? Choosing if I like the dream or not and then bailling out if I don't ?Was this an obe or just a lucid dream ?

Blog Entries
    The heart chakra activity might be indicative of it being an OBE you became lucid in. That may explain why it was not so easy to manipulate the environment as in a lucid dream. Just a guess, though.

Take good care,
    Oliver