Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Would you like a Jungian Dream Analysis?

Pneumaphor Guest

Would you like a Jungian Dream Analysis?

I am offering my knowledge of Jungian Dream Analysis for three reasons:

1. To assist those who need or wish for assistance, as there are few local volunteering options;

2. To keep my Jungian interpretive skills sharp; and

3. To keep myself focused on something that is shaping up to allow being gentle, kind and sincere to become a way of life and a career.

Note: Any dream interpretation given is NOT official, an official interpretation being better left to a qualified analyst who is being appropriately compensated.

Rules:

1. You must be prepared for uncomfortable issues because these are usually the issues that the unconscious focuses upon in dreams because the waking mind does not wish to.

2. If you feel that rule 1 applies to the issue, please state explicitly that you would prefer the interpretation to either be sent to your private message box or email address BEFORE asking for interpretation. If you wish for an interpretation's removal from the public forum you must send me a private message on AD and it will be done within 24 hours. If this is not soon enough, I expressly permit any moderator or site administration to delete any post of mine without question or notice.

3. You must be a registered member of AD (so that you have a private message box that I can use for rule 2).

4. None of the interpretations or advice that I recommend are to be taken at face value or acted upon without appropriate verification by an outside expert. I am an undergraduate, only human and prone to occasional error. Before implementing any advice from myself or anyone else, consult with a certified expert in the field the advice concerns itself with, being in this case, professional psychology and psychiatry.

Please be prepared to wait patiently as I will not sacrifice quality for quantity or speed.

Welcome to my thread!

Blog Entries
    I just have to say that he is good! Y'all should be taking turns to get your dreams analyzed.

*Gives standing ovation*
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Sleeping Cookie Guest
    Ok Here we go...

I dreamt it this morning

I received a letter from the army calling me to serve in the reserve force. I'm a bit puzzled cause women don't go to the reserve forces after the age of 25, and I'm 30 years old. So I look for my old army uniforms and find only the top shirt which I put on myself but it's too tight. I tell myself that I have to loose some weight. Since I can't find my old army pants, I wear some red tights. I wonder if the bus driver will allow me not to pay (soldiers don't pay in buses here) because I'm wearing half a uniform. I think of taking a taxi because it's Sunday and usually on Sundays the buses are packed with solders), but I think it will be too expensive. I arive to the main central bus station and there I see my brother working as a taxi driver. He asks me why didn't I ask him to drive me, I tell him that it's too expensive. He tells me that he wouldn't take money from me. I arrive to my old army base and I see a girl that used to serve with me. There are plenty of new people there that I don't know. I guess these are people that served in the same base before or after my time. A girl comes in the room (I don't know her) and she seems weird. I realize she looks dead (this is the strange part of the dream - why I'm asking for interpretation). She's very pale. I tell myself this cannot be since she's standing and talking (very quietly and not with me). I ask from somebody to give me new uniforms that would fit me. I get new uniforms and I see they changed the color from green khaki to blue green. I think it looks prettier.

Ok, so I can interpret the money issue from the dream since we're going through some financial concerns right now. But the dead soldier is what seems weird to me. Btw, before going to sleep I was watching the movie "Munich" where u have lots of army people so it probably influenced my dream

Pneumaphor Guest
    Sleeping Cookie,

Thanks for posting. I'm on the case! All I can tell you right off the bat is that I believe you are right about the movie serving as a conduit. This ups the difficulty of interpretation a little. This is fine, it'll just have to be cooked a little longer. Hang loose.

-Ron

Sleeping Cookie Guest
    Btw, I had another "army related" dream and this time I was not influenced by any movie before going to sleep.

I'm in the resistance in a train I think, and I find out that another guy from the resistance is russian. Since I speak russian I approach him and tell him a sentence in Russian. He seems happy to be able to finally speak in russian.
    I find myself as a guy in some corridor and I start shooting at the nazis, they shoot back at me. While shooting I wonder how come I'm not hurt yet. Suddenly I realize I loose control and my eyes get shut. I understand I'm dead.

Brrrr.... what are all of these recurrent dying themes about?

Pneumaphor Guest
    Sleeping Cookie,

I'll give you a sneak peek of the interpretation I'm working on for you. The 'death' theme is the Unconscious showing itself to you. Going to sleep (thus all dreams and astral events) is called "the little death" in Buddhism. So, there's no cause for alarm, because you are simply becoming acquainted with the real, vivid life that actually does exist on the other side of the veil. It appears to you as dead things living because the dead, in fact, are alive. Astral worlds are located in the realm of the so-called dead. The dreams are suggesting that you begin to realize that death is a transition and not an ending. If you can astral project, you can live in the land of the dead, who never were really dead.

The army represents your rational ego battling with itself, in accepting this new perspective and everything that would entail.

I'll send your interpretation to your pm inbox and you can decide whether to post it or not. There is nothing to be alarmed about in either dream. In my honest opinion, your dreams are not trying to tell you that your life is in any kind of peril whatsoever, quite the contrary! So, relaxxxxxxxxxx.

I'm doing a sentence-by-sentence analysis of the first dream so it's getting quite lengthy, and I've been busy working a lot lately, but I'll finish it as soon as I can.

Peace, Love and Light,

Ron

P.S. If my analysis is correct, you're moving toward a good position for further development. Don't worry.

boris Guest
    oh yes please!

ok here we go:

i was flying upwards in my old secondary school (high school) fields/playground through the surrounding canopy of trees, it was a lovely sunny day, and I could see my old school friends sitting in the bows of the trees, all of them were at varying heights in their trees at somehow it felt as if everyone was "tagging" where they had got to, and I managed to fly right the way up through the treetops into the sky and set a new "high score"

another strange one which i cant make any sense of was,
    i was protecting a new pet, but the pet was a tangerine and it was behaving very agressively and had to be restrained by a lead, i felt as if i had to be very protective of this strange pet and was very sad when my brother finally squashed it under foot.

Sleeping Cookie Guest
    Thank you Pneumaphor for the interpretation. You probably got it right since I've been thinking during this past period that if once death and old age scared me, today I'm not afraid of it anymore. I feel as in the aftermath of some NDE, where all the fears of death are disapearing. I also bought the regression meditation cd that was recommended by Aunt Claire (by Artemis called "Discover your past lives") where I actually saw a previous life, and it made me realize that it doesn't end here.

Flash_hound Guest
    I posted a dream here...

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... highlight=

If something iffy comes up then it would be nice if you just PMd it to me but otherwise I don't care...

Triot Guest
    I could join. But avoid answering stuff if I think the question will lead
    to freuding about me being a sex predator and hidden serial killer.
    Can't dream about anything being oversized theses days or stuff
    that comes in pair.