I am offering my knowledge of Jungian Dream Analysis for three reasons:

1. To assist those who need or wish for assistance, as there are few local volunteering options;

2. To keep my Jungian interpretive skills sharp; and

3. To keep myself focused on something that is shaping up to allow being gentle, kind and sincere to become a way of life and a career.

Note: Any dream interpretation given is NOT official, an official interpretation being better left to a qualified analyst who is being appropriately compensated.

Rules:

1. You must be prepared for uncomfortable issues because these are usually the issues that the unconscious focuses upon in dreams because the waking mind does not wish to.

2. If you feel that rule 1 applies to the issue, please state explicitly that you would prefer the interpretation to either be sent to your private message box or email address BEFORE asking for interpretation. If you wish for an interpretation's removal from the public forum you must send me a private message on AD and it will be done within 24 hours. If this is not soon enough, I expressly permit any moderator or site administration to delete any post of mine without question or notice.

3. You must be a registered member of AD (so that you have a private message box that I can use for rule 2).

4. None of the interpretations or advice that I recommend are to be taken at face value or acted upon without appropriate verification by an outside expert. I am an undergraduate, only human and prone to occasional error. Before implementing any advice from myself or anyone else, consult with a certified expert in the field the advice concerns itself with, being in this case, professional psychology and psychiatry.

Please be prepared to wait patiently as I will not sacrifice quality for quantity or speed.

Welcome to my thread!