Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Biology of Kundalini

Blog Entries
    Yes, valid questions indeed.

Oliver

there is a bibliography if you doubt her sources. i think its based on her research and her own experience but obviously it shouldn't be treated as fact.. this is merely one of the first scientific attempts at explaining the metamorphic phenomenon

Blog Entries
    Gee. I thought it was really interesting reading. I just took away the bits that struck me as being worthy of filing away and left the rest. I just left the parts that didn't interest me or which were of no interest (which includes chemistry, etc.).
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Thoughtbreach Guest
    I found a funny qoute in the book last week; i put on 1 of my sites it goes:

"How to avoid a kundalini awakening
    --Eat a heavy cooked diet, do not exercise or spend time in nature, waste your energy on alcohol and cigarettes, do not meditate, avoid spiritually advanced people, do not get into stressful or challenging situations, do not sail across the ocean or do anything remotely adventurous, breath shallow, avoid music, dance, drumming and raw food. Do not fall in love, and especially do not love any guru type. Do not feel any gratitude or mystical feelings. Have no awe over creation, cultivate a mean, small and nasty nature, do not use your intellect, and do not follow your muse or your heart."

Sounds familiar, like many people we might know.

Blog Entries
    Actually, I experienced Kundalini awakening when doing MOST of those things. I was engaged in contemplative prayer (which is a form of meditation, though I didn't know it at the time), but otherwise... yeah. Pretty much all of that with a few exceptions (I've always been very engaged, intellectually, for example). And yet Kundalini came, anyway (and damn near killed me, but that's another story).

So while I do know for sure that there are ways to increase your chances of experiencing or invoking Kundalini awakening, and I realise that my situation was quite unusual, it does still happen that the Spirit has plans that we know nothing about, and which we would never think to pursue on our own.

I'm just saying.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Thoughtbreach Guest
    Yea, is a good book...

Jananz Guest

Re: remarkable site on Kundalini

"The site has too many assumptions for my taste. Either that or the author should explain all the inferences she makes. Has she tested the chemistry of many kundalini practitioners in order to reach such conclusions?"

Hi, this is Jana Dixon...I realize the difficulty of presenting a forward-reaching hypothesis...without the years of lab work necessary to confirm ones intuitions, gnostic callings, eurekas, dreams, visions, hammers on the head, trials and errors, 100s of thousands of hours of piecing databites together etc... However the goal was never to try and impress that "this is the way it is!" rather the goal all along was to follow the trail of cognitive heat until the primordial stream was self-satisfied. And to inspire other young minds and hearts to follow their own self-investigative disclosure...hopefully in time scientists and students will directly study the phenomena in themselves and others.

My passion throughout the 7 year odyssey, was to try to help raise our spiritual awareness out of our contemporary regression into conservatism, fundamentalism, medievalism and traditionalism...into something uniquely contemporary, and uniquely ourselves. Not some secondhand external ideology of what spirituality and being human is supposed to be...apeing others.

I presented my cognitive journey in BOK-1 and will go further with it in BOK-2...not in an effort to be "right" but simply make the most "sense" to me, in a world bordering on insane, so that others might be encouraged to go deeper into their own expression of their personal truth. And path the way toward a regenerative human culture that is no longer based on exploitation and diminishment of the individual and of life itself.

I am not asking for you to "believe" the details of my thesis, but to simply inquire into your own process, and to try to describe it in biochemistry, physics, mysticism, cosmology...to the depths of your spirit, and the heights of your rationality...through the inner-outer journey...and so touch the stars.
    Thanks,
    Jana

Blog Entries

Thank you for contributing to this thread, Ms. Dixon. It's a rare treat to receive input directly from original authors. We're happy that you found us.
    CF.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Ah, the wonder of checking the referer logs (or doing a Google, there are lots of ways to find referring sites). Very nice to see you, Ms Dixon. I enjoyed your site tremendously, at any rate.

Jananz Guest

Turn on your lights

Yes I often check the viewer log on my site to see where people are finding me from.

I still am finding it hard to find the depth of words needed to describe the need to include preceptive, precedent, visionary cognitive work as being primary to the quest for greater truth. There is no final truth. It is more a wavering line that includes regression, periods of getting lost, remembering, dogmatic stagnation, growth spurts and slow growth of human cultural conditions that allow for the disclosure and stabilization of greater truth. As we evolve in conditions that tolerate the acceptance of greater truth we will see that the higher faculties of mind far exceed our rationally-learned mental database. Through visions, dreams and gnostic revelation we can know things beyond the realm of our past experience. This is a faculty of consciousness which we will have to rely on more and more, if we expect to save ourselves from the machinations of our own shortsighted use of the human intellect. Insisting that the precognitive front, the "eyes" of human evolution, shut up until the years of lab-work has been done will hold humanity back in this dark age of scientific materialism plodding along at the rate of the supply of funding.

We still live largely in the exploitive culture, where research funding is supplied through a corrupt cartel of petrochemical-militarism and where our medical industry is deeply invested in the status quo of disease, disease and more disease. There will be a divide and huge gulf of time between the visionary-gnostic preception of apparent knowledge and the scientific lab and PhD work on aspects of spirituality, consciousness and evolution. We might have to wait for a gentler era when truth means more to us than profit. Thus we must make do with the best approximation of truth we can arrive at now and grow with that.

As a culture we have yet to discover that there is more profit and potential in health, evolution, expansion of consciousness than it all manner of exploitation, capitalizing and profiteering. If the gnostics and visionaries shut up until science became sensitive and subtle enough to palpate supersensory and supercognitive abilities, then human progress would occur at an even slower pace than it now is. And frankly, because of the synergistic interplay of the myriad of problems our lack of foresight has created, we simply have run out of time. We now have to use our higher cognitive abilities or we will suicide the planet.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast