Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Biology of Kundalini

The Biology of Kundalini

http://biologyofkundalini.com/

the best site i've found so far on kundalini loaded with information.

boris Guest
    yes this is a very good site

Blog Entries
    Thanks, I've bookmarked it.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries
    I read it, I bookmarked it, and I blogged it.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by OlderWiser
    I read it, I bookmarked it, and I blogged it.
    the whole thing? its a book! someone needs to get outside
    yes i just about read the whole thing too, its quite addicting.

what do you guys think of it?
    i really like the diet and herbal recommendations, she also goes into so much detail on just about every aspect you can think of relating to kundalini and spirituality in general

Blog Entries
    Well, I only blogged the link. But, yeah, I read it. I read pretty quickly when I'm absorbed in something. And I go outside twice a day every school day, rain or shine, because I have to take a kid to and from school (we walk, so I even get exercise *gasp*)

I was quite taken by the descriptions of transformation, of metamorphosis. I've always felt that was what it was about... well, I felt I was undergoing metamorphosis, but only fairly recently learned that it was a spontaneous Kundalini awakening. Anyway, I also was very interested in the caduces symbology and the comparison to the Christian Trinity (which goes along with something I've thought for some time; the Holy Spirit as written in the Bible has much in common with Kundalini and I believe it's the same thing).
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Thoughtbreach Guest
    A lot of the book is crap. Some of it good. There is some new age double talk in it, that can be a pain in reading the important parts.

where is there crap? don't just say something like that and not offer proof. on the contrary that makes your statement 'crap'

for those interested in diet for energy cultivation, this is pretty comprehensive
    http://biologyofkundalini.com/article.p ... rKundalini

i ordered a bunch of supplements/vitamins/herbs off that list. ill let you guys know how it works out

Blog Entries
    Okay, you two, why don't we take a step from the "your crap is crap" level of discussion, hmm?

I'd say, Thoughtbreach, if you make a statement like that which is a bit rude you should

* tone it down a bit.
    * be more specific (e.g. quotes, paraphrasing, etc.).

Oliver

The site has too many assumptions for my taste. Either that or the author should explain all the inferences she makes. Has she tested the chemistry of many kundalini practitioners in order to reach such conclusions? Is it all based on herself? Has she conducted on herself tests to see which substance is more predominant in her system during K awakening (Nitric Oxide etc)?
    Jonathan H

I want, once and for all, *not* to know many things. Wisdom sets limits to knowledge too.

Friedrich Nietzsche from Twilight of the Idols

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast