Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Biology of Kundalini

star Guest

Re: remarkable site on Kundalini

Kundalini can awaken from just having a balanced psyche. If you don't have much in the way of fears and you hold yourself in good esteem (Within your own mind) you've got the basic mindset. heavy smoker/drinker/fat/hedonistic... Its not a complicated formula.

Jananz Guest

At this point I see kundalini awakening as being a quantum-jump event that allows the individual to throw off the unconsciousness of family of origin and culture that they have imbibed. Thus it is a catch-up, healing event to actualize the true potential and to bring the individual's being and DNA into alignment with cosmic-time. That is because our culture tends to repress consciousness and human biology we are held back from the cosmic pace of evolution...(ie: out of sync with God). Kundalini allows the perturbation necessary to rise out of the vice of social inertia...and this reformation happens through the various forms of unwinding, shedding and resurrection symptoms that ultimately end up in more actualized DNA and more efficient cell function, which enables a broader range of consciousness to occur in the individual through the integration of consciousness from cells and the triune brain. And all this is simply catch-up to what we would be if we were born into an enlightened society. As each person emancipates themselves from the lower vibratory/unintegrated state to embrace a vaster truth...then we build the cultural fabric to generate children that are not weighted down by trauma, dysfunction, addiction, poverty...and can come into their spiritual lives without the added catastrophe of explosive kundalini awakenings. As our biology becomes stronger, and our neurology less conflicted and society more knowledgeable, kundalini will be a slow permanent burn over the course of a lifetime that fuels the creative, spiritual and animal life of each individual within an enlightened society. No longer will we need these massive novas to break through our closure and shutdown.

star Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jananz
    At this point I see kundalini awakening as being a quantum-jump event that allows the individual to throw off the unconsciousness of family of origin and culture that they have imbibed. Thus it is a catch-up, healing event to actualize the true potential and to bring the individual's being and DNA into alignment with cosmic-time. That is because our culture tends to repress consciousness and human biology we are held back from the cosmic pace of evolution...(ie: out of sync with God). Kundalini allows the perturbation necessary to rise out of the vice of social inertia...and this reformation happens through the various forms of unwinding, shedding and resurrection symptoms that ultimately end up in more actualized DNA and more efficient cell function, which enables a broader range of consciousness to occur in the individual through the integration of consciousness from cells and the triune brain. And all this is simply catch-up to what we would be if we were born into an enlightened society. As each person emancipates themselves from the lower vibratory/unintegrated state to embrace a vaster truth...then we build the cultural fabric to generate children that are not weighted down by trauma, dysfunction, addiction, poverty...and can come into their spiritual lives without the added catastrophe of explosive kundalini awakenings. As our biology becomes stronger, and our neurology less conflicted and society more knowledgeable, kundalini will be a slow permanent burn over the course of a lifetime that fuels the creative, spiritual and animal life of each individual within an enlightened society. No longer will we need these massive novas to break through our closure and shutdown.
    bring the individual's being and DNA into alignment with cosmic-time
    Whats cosmic time, how does it change DNA and why would alignment with cosmic time benifit?

That is because our culture tends to repress consciousness and human biology we are held back from the cosmic pace of evolution...(ie: out of sync with God).
    Mainstream thought is that nothing like this exists, at least to me it feels as though there is slight resistance. Bad eating habits or lack of excersise, or even incorrect excersise is considered biological resistance but I'm not sure about your definition. Do you mean planetary pace of evolution? Or do you mean that we are progressing with a greater scale of being other than just the people/animals/plants or whatever here on earth? Dimensional would make sense to me, i've worked with that. I'm not sure if you just meant spirits and more advanced entities such as Arch Angels or what not I wouldn't be sure what to call it either if that were the case.

Kundalini allows the perturbation necessary to rise out of the vice of social inertia...and this reformation happens through the various forms of unwinding, shedding and resurrection symptoms that ultimately end up in more actualized DNA and more efficient cell function, which enables a broader range of consciousness to occur in the individual through the integration of consciousness from cells and the triune brain. And all this is simply catch-up to what we would be if we were born into an enlightened society. As each person emancipates themselves from the lower vibratory/unintegrated state to embrace a vaster truth...then we build the cultural fabric to generate children that are not weighted down by trauma, dysfunction, addiction, poverty...and can come into their spiritual lives without the added catastrophe of explosive kundalini awakenings. As our biology becomes stronger, and our neurology less conflicted and society more knowledgeable, kundalini will be a slow permanent burn over the course of a lifetime that fuels the creative, spiritual and animal life of each individual within an enlightened society. No longer will we need these massive novas to break through our closure and shutdown.
    This I only personally disagree with becuase Kundalini magnifies the negitive qualities of a person as well, while it can be used as a tool to further progress yourself (However your defining progress) It can also send you spiraling into insanity and have many, many negitive effects.

Society really doesn't feel like the an issue to me, once I turned 18 I just moved out of my home and started working on my own and was easily able to meet like-minded individuals on the net or around town, it just depends on who you'd like to associate with. And at least with the ability to manipulate the astral and overhanging egregores its possible to further change an enviroment to suit your specific purpose via direct manipualtion. If you tune into the astral you'll see how native entities already do this or how group mindsets effect areas and how to move into that sort of thing and either remove or reprogram.

Anyway, this is just my view. I have a few questions posted above I was hoping you could clear out for me but my beliefs are definetly not the end all say all so feel free to disagree, you won't hurt my feelings by dishing out to me your own ideas and experiences. Were really in it togther even though every1 holds their own view/perspective.

Jananz Guest

While some people like Ken Wilber say you can never be out of sync with the Tao, or Nature because they encompass everything positive and negative...I personally am interested in helping to create an enlightened civilization in which consciousness/truth/awakeness/health/genius/creativity etc....are welcomed, encouraged, supported and funded. The reason why we often regress is because there is no safe haven in this hostile world for spirit (souls) unfolding... Shock, trauma, competition and general primate nastiness tend to want to make us exit this world, not enter it more fully.

It is only when the new takes over that the old drops away. “Believe” you can open your mind to the Divine Flow. When in the Divine Flow there are no limits to this creative source. By letting go of the lower energies and states we evolve up the spiral at the speed of the Divine Flow…Kairos, or God’s Time.

Cosmic time is Kairos or God's time, it is not anthropomorphic time set by clocks and calendars. It runs off the sun and moon electrogravitic rhythms, the ionic weather patterns, seasons, earth energies, Schumann resonnance, telepathy, gaia mind etc...its the stuff that allows the deepest synchronicities, syzergies between people, significant events building in the social politic etc...In any deep spiritual or contemplative sense, this cosmic time is the only real significant type of time worthy of grokking deeply...penetrating the secrets of the galaxy and the universe itself.

I see all disencarnate entities such as angels, archangels, Gods, Goddesses etc... as ancient forms of archetypes of the psyche...today we have more modern forms such as enneagram etc...
    Spirit...to me is the animating formative force prior to matter that manifests the universe...it is looking increasingly more like Zeropoint to me.

When you start to read Viktor Schaubergers books you start to see how deeply off the rails this civilization is...so deeply we have little knowledge of how deeply we are in resistance to Spirit in practically all that we do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka3Pb_St ... re=related—Naomi Klein - The Shock Doctrine - Part 1 of 6

Jananz Guest

I had a young girl go comatose in my hands the other day. She came in the store, asked to use the bathroom, then promptly fainted on the floor, she woke up a little and we sat her on a chair where she started going out again, I then proceeded to lift her to put her on the floor. She snapped out of it and came immediately back to full consciousness...she had been belly dancing all morning, and was complaining of “energy” pains in her solar plexus. This was a kundalini-fainting episode. The first time I ever heard of such a thing...not sure if this kind of black out IS actually a seizure or something else entirely.

Jananz Guest

I just realized fully today that BOK is a very comprehensive manual for dealing with Gulf War Syndrome and PTSD for the vets. It is paradoxical that those practices and nutritional remediation needed for enduring kundalini without excess damage and regression are exactly those things that are needed for remedial action on the biological-mental-emotional repercussions of war. From the need for silicon to strengthen cell structures against free radicals and radiation, to nerve recovery, and detoxification of toxins. Plus a vast smorgasbord of effective tools, practices and skills needed to recover full physical and spiritual functioning. The crisis of war and the crisis of kundalini are similar in their omnipotent impact on our lives. There are similarity and correspondences between them for recovery from these dismembering and dismantling forces…if the two schools of thought could be united…those trying to help kundalini awakeners, and those trying to help war vets…then both efforts could be greatly enhanced…to the point where the need for war itself and the trauma that it spreads in soldier and civilian alike…may indeed be outgrown in short order.

War you could say is a failure of nerve, consciousness and heart. We can outgrow it by repairing and developing the human spirit to transcend lesser solutions and opt for the high road of Global Peace…as though our lives depended on it. Because they do!

Kairosbliss Guest

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by OlderWiser
    Actually, I experienced Kundalini awakening when doing MOST of those things. I was engaged in contemplative prayer (which is a form of meditation, though I didn't know it at the time), but otherwise... yeah. Pretty much all of that with a few exceptions (I've always been very engaged, intellectually, for example). And yet Kundalini came, anyway (and damn near killed me, but that's another story).

So while I do know for sure that there are ways to increase your chances of experiencing or invoking Kundalini awakening, and I realise that my situation was quite unusual, it does still happen that the Spirit has plans that we know nothing about, and which we would never think to pursue on our own.

I'm just saying.
    Yes, so did I ... well, I did spend time in nature and I did meditate, but used to fill my body with a lot of crap, still the Serpent came alive and I am now one year into the adventure. I am so grateful for this great book and it helps keep my sanity intact and I find inspiration there to really change many of my 'not kundalini friendly beahaviours' and are moving towards more super food and raw food.
    The author;Jana Dixon is currently writing a raw food book which will,I think,be quite revoloutionary.

star Guest

I get the feeling that raw food helps, I think a Japanease diet seems like a good example of how to eat. You know, the sushi and whatnot. I have heard that ninjas also used to eat raw foods becuase it was healthier.

Kairosbliss Guest

I must whole heartedly recommend Super Food Smoothies to all in the transmutation flame,
    it's not a walk in the park and super nutrition is needed,I think ...I have just started and I have just joined this site,so I'm probably preaching to the converted,but I am just having a ball,using the suggestions and info from Ms.Dixons book.

The Biology of Kundalini

An incredible site about the chemical nature of Kundalini.

http://biologyofkundalini.com/

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast