Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: AMERICA'S PSYCHIC CHALLENGE

Hibby Guest

Re: AMERICA'S PSYCHIC CHALLENGE

ahh who knows whats possible. more exactly the extent of their power and just how much of ourselves they're capable of controlling.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hibby
    ahh who knows whats possible. more exactly the extent of their power and just how much of ourselves they're capable of controlling.
    Who's they?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

star Guest

Its not a who knows, its a spend your time working on it and learn for yourself. Like learning scuba diving. You do your homework, and if your manual is outdated you take what you know works and dive in and experiment until you figure it out. Really.

Hibby Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Who's they?
    When i say they i mean those at the top of the world. Like is the president of the US the most powerful person in the world, or are there others out there controlling history.
    Like how the media pretty much controls the general population, how do you know what you've believed in until now is really not an effect of manipulation.
    Everyone or thing out there is being manipulated, its not a bad thing its just an effect of interaction. But when a single person is able to manipulate anything to extremes, is it a problem?
    I don't really want to go into this because it doesn't mean anything. But i don't mind a discussion, wrong or right i'm happy to be able to refine my beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by star
    Its not a who knows, its a spend your time working on it and learn for yourself. Like learning scuba diving. You do your homework, and if your manual is outdated you take what you know works and dive in and experiment until you figure it out. Really.
    and just how do you know you've reached the end of the line? possibilities are limitness you can try get as close as you want but you can never be sure that that is all there is. And i'm not saying to just leave it as it is, even if we can't get to perfection we can get closer to it. I don't think my last post was clear so i'm thinking theres some sort of misunderstanding, what i really mean is stated up there ^^

Like i said before if you think theres something wrong with my ideas then tell me about it, my judgement may be clouded so open my eyes if they are.

-Hibby

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hibby
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Who's they?
    When i say they i mean those at the top of the world. Like is the president of the US the most powerful person in the world, or are there others out there controlling history.
    Like how the media pretty much controls the general population, how do you know what you've believed in until now is really not an effect of manipulation.
    Everyone or thing out there is being manipulated, its not a bad thing its just an effect of interaction. But when a single person is able to manipulate anything to extremes, is it a problem?
    I don't really want to go into this because it doesn't mean anything. But i don't mind a discussion, wrong or right i'm happy to be able to refine my beliefs.

-Hibby
    I'm sorry, I really don't understand this. You asked (what seemed like) a question- I wouldn't know what your beliefs are or why do you think they need challenging.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Hibby Guest

lmao no, i'm not feeling repressed in anyway, if anything i'm happy to be able to discuss these kind of things. When i said beliefs i meant more like my theories and ideas, its just for me they're about the same things. What i said before was a response to the idea of the MKULTRA, that an organisation is powerful enough to control the presidentry of the US on a whim.

veranadine Guest

• Sounds like an interesting show. I am sure that it would annoy me to no-end. Especially the attempt to "prove" psychic abilities.

I wonder if they will air it here in the UK.

Blessings,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2