Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Please Read =D

Dweller of the Threshold Guest

Please Read =D

Well, my favorite show in the whole world is Naruto. I was wondering if I have a dream and become lucid in it, will I be able to change my enviroment to Konoha and talk to all the Naruto characters and interact with them? Thanks ahead for answers =D

Also what is the easiest and fastest way to have a lucid dream? I heard if you eat cheddar cheese before going to bed you will have a dream about celebirties. Can you use that to have a lucid dream? Meaning when going to bed say to yourself if you have a dream about a celebirty it is a dream. Please reply =-D

Don't take this wrong, but wouldn't going off to some fictional world be both a little wasteful of a lucid dreamtime & also be a touch self-indulgent? The logic sounds like - you wish to go through all the effort to learn to be lucid (aware) in a dream so you can create another dream?

You might find it easier to view naruto before bed & then do some affirmations about going there before you sleep.
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

artdragondream Guest
    Well first of all of course you can, anything is possible because its your head. Do you think there are rules you must follow concerning your own imagination? There are a number of books out there on how to lucid dream. But that cheese thing I would say is a huge load of bovine manure IMO. How old are you? For someone to believe something like that is a bit outrageous. No offence. And there is no quick and easy way to start having Lucid dreams on demand. It takes a sort of consciousness entrainment in order to achieve it. You need to teach yourself how to recognise when you are dreaming and be conscious enough to actually realise that those signs are there in the first place. It can be a long proses taking many many nights.

~Scott

Quote Originally Posted by artdragondream
    But that cheese thing I would say is a huge load of bovine manure IMO.
    Aww.. *stomps foot* I was hoping to find out what kind of cheese would give me George Clooney dreams...

The cheese thing I found on this site. I dont honestly believe it (despite the fact im trying it tonight anyways) will give me certain dreams. Someone posted the cheese thing on here and he said he got it from some website and when I searched for it, a whole bunch of sites confirmed it. The poster who posted it had a lot of posts and he seemed like a trusted poster so I went on and am trying to believe it. Thanks so far for the replies, but I will do anything to get into my anime. I have the astral dynamics book and another book by the same author. But theres not much of lucid dreaming in them. I bought it originally for astral projection, but the small lucid dreaming portion in it gave me the idea that lucid dreaming would be easier ro accomplish.

Kidding aside, eating any kind of heavy food right before bed will cause indigestion. This will, in turn, cause any manner of strange, disturbing, funky, and/or celebrity-filled dreams. You will not have restful sleep so you may be more likely to remember your dreams, but at what cost? If you keep doing it you will get an ulcer, or at least require a steady dose of anti-acid.

I doubt ulcers are caused by eating heavy foods. Most of the info I've seen on them suggest it is stress rather than the type of food. Eating large meals at night is not a good idea but that has to do with fat accumulation rather than any ulcer possibilities.

On the other hand, eating anything right before bed will mean the belly is active when the body should be calming down for sleep - this requires increased blood flow & thus would interfere with the slowing of the heart & metabolism required for deep sleep.

I'm gonna google the cheese thing - I'd love to see the research that shows cheese equals celebrity - maybe someone doesn't think celebs have much depth & has done an A=A on it? (cheesy films = cheese before bed? )

I just came back from eating pizza with my family and I well, had to um......let's just say I had to go to the bathroom 3 times within an hour. Despite that, I'm gonna eat a leftover piece of pizza before bed in hopes of becoming lucid in my dreams. Naruto here I come.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishell
    Kidding aside, eating any kind of heavy food right before bed will cause indigestion. This will, in turn, cause any manner of strange, disturbing, funky, and/or celebrity-filled dreams.
    I dreamed about Britney Spears the other night. That's what I get for eating pizza right before bed!
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Some types of food can cause gas, such as spicy foods & if there are stomach lining problems, such as ulcers or valve problems, indigestion or heartburn can be common. I truly doubt that trying to cause indigestion will help you achieve lucid dreams - it's far more likely to disturb your sleep altogether & cause a sleep-deprived night.

I don't think the normal ingredients in pizza are going to help the cheese thing.

But hey, try it out - believing it will work might help.