Thread: quick account of dreaming and first lucid dream

1. quick account of dreaming and first lucid dream

I've always had quite vivid dreams throughout my life and I remember them quite easily when I wake up. As a young kid I would have many reoccurring dreams and dreams with reoccurring themes. One theme was the Big Ben clock in england. I'm not from england nor have I ever been there but this clock would always come up in my dreams for some reason.

I love to dream and I find my dreams to be terribly interesting.

By accident, when I wasn't trying to, I had a lucid dream. I woke up early one morning and went to the bathroom and then went back to sleep. When I fell back asleep I started to dream I was in a orange tiled kitchen. I was standing around in the kitchen and, just for a second or two, I felt like I was there really in the dream kitchen. At that second I knew I was lucid! Unfortunately, I then came out of lucidity and had a false lucid dream. I was dreaming about testing the dream I was in! Oh the irony!

So I was lucid for about a second then had a sort of false awakening dream.

It was so cool. Now I know how it feels and that lucid dreams are real.

Just wanted to share my story.

Thanks, DD

Alaskans Guest
    High-five dreamer!
    You might have actually been there, in astral. I bet you have dream APs. I sometimes project automaticly while I sleep, when I wake up it seems like it was a dream, but I went to places I had never seen before that exist. (Or sometimes I will be having a "dream" but I return to my body before I wake up). I think dreams are another form of AP, and that you dont have to be lucid to see astral scenes. Often in dreams you are projecting deepinside your own body, rather than seperating in the normal sense of the word, wich means your physical body can interfere with what you see in the astral (mental) plane.

Thanks for sharing.