Thread: Guess what

Arise Guest

Guess what

I started listening to the CD companion and did the exercises on the first disk. After I was finished listening, I went to bed. I continued breathing exercises until I fell asleep. I woke up at about 2:30 a.m., laid there for a minute, and started breathing exercises again. I kind of faded out, and snapped back. When I snapped back to, I could feel vibrations in my legs. At that point, I knew I was going to have an OBE. I relaxed a little more, and then rolled out of my body. I stood up on my bed, jumped, and flew out of the ceiling. I'm not sure what happened next, because I lost vision temporarily, but found myself in my old condo (where I used to live) in the upstairs hallway. I walked down the hallway to go down the stairs, lost vision again, and ended up at the foot of the bed, looking down at myself. I jumped back into my body and came to. I sat up and thought about where I had been, then laid back down and went to sleep. I had several dreams that morning. I can remember all of the dreams I had. Is this a sucess story, or was this another accidental OBE?

Seems like a success story to me. You have been looking to do it, you did some things towards making it happened, and it happened.

Congratulations!

Next step... control of where you go when you exit. Maybe do some affirmations as to where you'd like to visit or what you'd like to learn?
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

Blog Entries
    Definitely a success story in my book. Great news!
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

BriMercer Guest
    Great story. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Brian

Blog Entries
    Is this a sucess story, or was this another accidental OBE?
    Either way, it was a success... it could be possible that you had spontOBE (coincidentally) while at the same time trying to have one... but i doubt it...

good on ya...

the loss of vision when going thru walls or ceiling is common... sounds like you 'phazed' spontaneously to yer old condo.... then back to your room... this is very sophisticated stuff... congratulations...
    We Sleep, that we may dream. We Dream, that we may wake. Jonathan Livingston Seagull