Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Spine pulse

Thoughtbreach Guest
    Swoyt, get into it mayte! That's the spirit

Yea my obs are increasing from the energy thing. My diet changed lately too. Cant eat meat or processed stuff that much anymore, i feel sick thinking about that stuff. Is first time ever i just eat vege fruit and some fish, (feel a lot better) sometimes not really anything i don't really loose weight too which is funny.

Have a good 1

Blog Entries
    Increase of food allergies or having trouble with certain foods are not uncommon, I have some of them, too.

Here are some examples:
    * Refined, bleached, white sugar (replace with unrefined cane sugar or honey)
    * White flour (replace with whole wheat flour)
    * White rice (replace with brown rice)
    * Meat (= don't eat )
    * Caffeine (even in chocolate)

A lot of strongly processed foods fall into this category.

If you continue eating these foods while being oversensitive to them you can get headaches and migraine, nausea, poor digestion, tiredness and fatigue and rushes of heat, etc.

Oliver

Thoughtbreach Guest
    Absolutely Oliver

Is not so much i am allergic (but perhaps their are some), just cum to the point where it makes me feel unclean. And it does, i notice the sluggishness, the complete surrender to physical reality after you keep eating kenchucky, the senses become dull, you get fat. Your energy gets screwed, and you just do flatulence like a jabba.

Its really amazing the difference when you eat fresh fruit and vege only, sense s increase energy body more responsive, your going to Ob more coz you dont have all the grease sitting in the gut, you become totally efficient. I have consistently healthier mood too, attributed to clean nutritious food. I'm transitioning into it gently, so it really is working. I still drink occasional alcohol, is common in musician world. When i rich,i will go all out Organic, remove pesticide residue.

You definitely have an edge their with that diet, huge advantage. I get really excited about my new diet, and no one can understand why, but enough said. lol

Tb

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtbreach
    and you just do flatulence like a jabba.
    Thanks for that image...

Oliver

Chris_com28 Guest
    That is interesting. I've never gone into it enough to need a diet change, though I have IBS which I believe to be a result of solar plexus problems. I can't drink coffee and most alcohols because of it.

I read that after progressing your higher slef guides you to what foods are better for you and you may desire to eat more healthy food. Though in this case I think it's you becoming more sensitive to how food plays an important role in your energy.
    I'm still at the very early stages and still trying to remove some very damaging karmic forces. Once those are gone I should feel like a 5 tone weight has been lifted off me. Well I was able to sort out my sexual problems, I should in time be able to solve my emotional problems.

Blog Entries
    That is very interesting. Through the course of my life I've been led to give up certain foods and then after some time gone back to some of them. Looking back at spiritual events, I see these seemed to be periods of adjustment- Once the 'proper adjustments' were made, I was able to go back to some of the foods. I wonder what's next?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.