Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bent keys.

Michael Selwyn Guest

Bent keys.

I'd always assumed that in order for you to be able to do any sort of constructive energy work (ie. healing) you'd require at least a pretty clear mind set to be able to affect things on a physical level. However, a while back I had an experience where it seemed my anger had been the catalyst to bring about physical change around me. I went to work, put my keys in my pocket and left them there. I had a situation come up that made me really angry, and other than that there was nothing much else that happened. I don't think I even did any energy work. I come home and take my keys out to put them in the door and they're bent. Twisted & bent. The funny thing was, in my head I was so preconditioned to the idea of my keys being straight that it didn't even register that it made no sense that they were bent. I was just wondering how does that work? I'd always figured you'd need to be pretty clear headed to have such a visible effect.

Blog Entries
    When we did spoon-bending (in the Virginia workshop with Robert and Maureen), I felt that it was not just the energy-focusing through your hands that did the work, but the emotion you were supposed to put into it. That's why we had to yell at the spoon (or fork, in my case) "BEND!"
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries
    Anger is one powerful focus, an energy rush. It's nature is however destructive, not constructive. Sometimes anger is necessary, in fight or flight. It mobilises the reserves, but the state of anger shuts of your own state of healing and relaxing within, and is in the long run very detrimental to you.

Controlling anger, worry, guilt and fear is part of the spiritual path. When they no longer dominate you, the state you relax back into is one of natural strong focus, healing and awareness. This even finds expression in our body's physiology where stress and relaxation are different states in a continuum of states our bodies are held in by the amygdala. See for example John Selby's "Quiet Your Mind".

Take good care,
    Oliver

asalantu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    When we did spoon-bending (in the Virginia workshop with Robert and Maureen), I felt that it was not just the energy-focusing through your hands that did the work, but the emotion you were supposed to put into it. That's why we had to yell at the spoon (or fork, in my case) "BEND!"
    Hi CF..!

Yelling at bending spoon/fork/key (or anything else) time has similarities with Robert Bruce's manifesting method as it is outlined/depicted at:

4. Every time you look at the pic, imagine the house as already being sold at the price you want. As you do this, raise energy to your heart on the in breath, and on the outbreath breathe out through your arms and hands and into the picture, mentally saying the words 'sold, sold, sold'
    From: http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... ht=550+000

Emotional energy redirected from hearth center (¿or sub-hearth center?) is the key, that's my thought. May be there are many of manifesting stuff at bend affaire, I think.

¿How it is bend..? ¿Following what a curvature radius..? ¿spiraling..?, etc., too, are questions to do. Bending pattern ¿follows geometrical characteristics of our expectations [consciously/unconsciously predefined]..?

¿Has, anyone of you, tried to split a sheet of metal like processed with a cutter..?

¿Has, anyone of you, tried to teleport some stuff..?

At manifesting time Universe's laws are reordered (that's an argument of The Secret movie). If physical world is an illusion, then nothing is not possible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NOTE: I remember a deeply touching sequence of Star Wars Saga (Episode 5: "Empire Strikes Back") when Master Jedi Yoda recues Luke Skywalker's X-Wing Battleship deep sunken at Dagoba Planet marsh. I remember dialog after rescue:
    LUKE: I cannot believe..!
    YODA: That's why you fails..!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sincerely,
    Angel

star Guest
    ¿Has, anyone of you, tried to teleport some stuff..?
    I was thinking about trying that. I just don't have time. Maybe I'll be able before I hit 25 though.

Blog Entries
    Hi Angel. If you reread my post you'll see that I wrote "When I was... with Robert and Maureen". That was Robert Bruce. So it's not a similar technique, it was his technique.

If you call losing socks in the drier teleporting, I do it all the time.

asalantu Guest
    Hi Angel. If you reread my post you'll see that I wrote "When I was... with Robert and Maureen". That was Robert Bruce. So it's not a similar technique, it was his technique.

Ok CF... Technique used was Robert Bruce's technique. Aknowledged.

Putting jokes away (teleporting related) my viewpoint about manifestation mechanics if we assume there exists a "master --> slave" relationship then a "person commands --> universe obeys" function is valid for any effect person pursues, from bend a spoon to bust a storm. In all cases, discouraging thoughts like "is too hard", "is too big", "is too far", are barriers person must to overcome in order to avoid blocking of emotional trigger.

Teleporting is, of sure, one of those things away from normal experience (and, may be, with natural belief barriers since we believe in that we see) but Chinese researchers was studying gifted teleporters. If they can, we can. Of sure, positive thought programming is reliable in order to teleport.

Anyway, normal positive thought at OBE attempt time is "I'm out of body". Projection of awareness beyond body (pulling rope) is a form of positive thought, too (thought without words).

Sincerely,
    Angel

Blog Entries
    Absolutely. But all jokes aside, don't you think it's weird how we routinely lose socks in driers all the time and don't think twice about it? I do wonder if my joke didn't have a grain of truth in it? The old 'Schrodinger's cat' example from quantum physics? We put the clothes in the drier and expect for something to be missing- and it often is. Kind of like a self-fulfilling prophecy. Just a thought.

asalantu Guest
    Absolutely. But all jokes aside, don't you think it's weird how we routinely lose socks in driers all the time and don't think twice about it? I do wonder if my joke didn't have a grain of truth in it? The old 'Schrodinger's cat' example from quantum physics? We put the clothes in the drier and expect for something to be missing- and it often is. Kind of like a self-fulfilling prophecy. Just a thought.
    Interesting...
    ¿Only socks..? ¿What about T-Shirts, gloves, and other clothes..?
    ¿Has you done some experiment oriented to gather a statistical understanding of phenomenon..?
    ¿Only your socks..? ¿And about socks from your husband..?
    ¿And enveloping socks into another clothe..? ¿What is the result..?

Sincerely,
    Angel