Thread: head expansion and shaking

stargazer Guest

head expansion and shaking

Last night I was going to sleep and availing myself of the lovely energy floating around this time of year.. as I was drowsing I got the bright idea of "expanding" the energy field from the neck up... and imagining that the energy of my head was pushing against the blockages all over that area like a balloon being blown up inside a net, and the overall energy field was pushing through the gaps and "straining" through the net of blockages.

This caused some wonderful dynamic effects!

The climax of this was that as I had my eyes closed in the darkness, my vision started vibrating intensely against the darkness of my eyelids. This was even accompanied by an audible sort of "vibration." It was a momentary whirring kind of sensation, not like projection vibrations at all. A very "BZZZZZZZT" kind of thing. But not as if my eyes were vibrating, but like the "picture" in front of my eyes brushed up against something vibrating and became all shaky and whirry for a couple of seconds.

Bzzzzzzt!

LOL.

Also, my chair at work is GREAT for meditation... I can't meditate comfortably sitting upright due to a back problem, and this chair has a supportive mostly upright recline... I will generally put one foot up on a nearby chair, wrap my arms around a folded knee, and drift off, but am still sitting upright with no head support. The other day I practiced my vision technique of asking a mental question while awake, then slipping "under" and seeing what hypnagogic visions I got in response. This is great fun.

Only this time, I had a notebook right next to me and would jot down ideas before they got lost in full consciousness.

Example: Asked about the situation with my parents. (they are undergoing some intense marital problems, but had hit a recent "calm" patch)

Vision (2 days ago): I see them walking on stone paths, separately. Then my mom chases my dad on his path, and he builds up a barrier of what looks like soda or beer cans behind him, to ward her off. She sets the cans on fire. Very clear image of violent destruction.

Vision #2, right after that: Brief image (I think of a white wigged judge pointing at a young boy, and the young boy is pointing back at the judge), too brief to recall to conscious memory, but the meaning is retained. I jot down a note that doesn't make sense at the time but I reread it later. "Judging the other for what they themselves are doing."

Today: Mom is arrested after a crazy night chasing my father in her car; pulled over after suspicion of DUI. Blows under the limit but still spends the night in jail for possible assault. My parents are prominent figures in a small town and this is highly unusual behavior; however not so much in the past year. But as I said prior, they were in a calm patch.

Given that at the time, I thought the vision didn't make much sense since things seemed to be resolving... it was VERY interesting to see this manifest.

Blog Entries
    How are you feeling with all this? (Stupid question of the year)
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

stargazer Guest
    CF you are so sweet to ask. blessings on you for caring about another being.

I am mostly ok... it has been ongoing for over a year now and one can only deal with drama so much before reaching a point of over-exhaustion and not really reacting anymore.

It has been the most karmic experience I have ever had the (luck?) to watch unfold before me... how events and expectations were set up that contributed to the situation in small and large ways over time and because the participants were not willing to break out in a loving, compassionate way beyond their own needs and desires, the results were inevitable and it is rather like watching a play unfold on a stage. The energy of the situation has been so impregnated with that heavy feeling of inevitability.. that it constantly felt like the moment just before Sisyphus reaches the top of the hill and the boulder flies out of his grasp and goes rolling downhill. (in this case 2 months ago it was my mom clinging to the top of a car going 60mph down a highway, but you get the idea) The boulder got pushed back up the hill, it came flying back down. So it will continue until someone walks away.

The energy in my life and in the lives of those around me has been very like the tarot card "The Tower" lately... dynamic, oftentimes upsetting events that need to happen in order for change to occur. My secure job went away, and my home was threatened by fire, but I found a new job and the home is fine.

In the meantime I am simply praying and trying to learn from this.

Thanks again.

Blog Entries
    You will, trust me about this. Our parents are our best teachers, even if it's teaching us what not to do. Many blessings to you and your family.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.