Thread: Very interesting 'dream'

Alaskans Guest

Very interesting 'dream'

(I edited it some)

I had this really wierd dream while sleeping in my car (im traveling atm.. trying to make myself usefull).

I remember little of it, im again having problems remembering, but Im in the process of resolving it.

There were two me's in this dream. one was the me when Im awake, pretty ignorant of stuff going on in the dream, adding judgements and thoughts about what I saw, but disembodied, just a pair of eyes and a brain (awake me).
    the other me knew exactly what was going on and could alter what was going on, and was visibly in the dream (dream me).

In the dream I met a guy I know who is a bit of a Christian mystic, hes got some pretty keen powers. I expressed to him my concerns about not following my destiny, failing my higher calling, etc. He said ["You are here on missions, and you have been accomplishing them unknowingly."] (Ahh... comforting words)

He told me something about myself. I laughed at what he said, I didnt find it very beleiveable.

To try to convince me of who I am he summoned someone, "Do you remember him?". He was a different species, humanoid, alien, but not like any I know of, not ugly, but different. Awake me kinda recognised him as a close companion I had, perhaps in another life, who reminded me of a frog-man, dream me recognised him as someone I knew very well. "But I dont remember him looking like that," awake me said, (he didnt look very froglike). He changed shape to look more froggish. They were a little about that. Still, I wasnt convinced.

["Maybe this will convince you."] He put dream me on the back of an animal awake me didnt recognise, it vaguely resembled a griffon. Strange, but not ugly at all.

"Bite [him]," he ordered the animal. The animal turned its head looking at dream me on its back. It looked confused. "Bite [him]," he said again. The poor animal was given an order but it didnt want to. It was like being ordered to slap a monk or your boss. Both me's thought he was being silly, but dream me was convinced by it somehow.

Dream me thought that this was an important event and he decided he would 'record' what happened so that he could access or read it later. He went back through the dream and somehow recorded the important stuff. He decided that waking me could handle what my friend told me, so he recorded that part too. When he was done, dream me decided to leave a written message for me, but when he began to create the message, a different one appeared. he was pleasantly suprised and thought it was better than the message he was thinking of. It appeared right before I woke up:

Gesu

Common Things

Im pretty sure the top word was Gesu (gee suu). 'Common things' seemed to tell me, stay out of all the stuff humans do to distract themselves (tv, video games, gossip, exclusive relationships, alcohol, etc etc etc).

I havent been able to get ahold of my friend to see if he remembers dreaming of me. Ive heard in dreams writing is all messed up, is that true?
    Has anyone heard of the word or name Gesu or Geshu?

Blog Entries
    I replied in the other one. Did you double post by mistake, or is there a difference?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Alaskans Guest
    Looked up gesu and geshu (I couldnt remember exactly what word I saw, could have been because it is a unfamiliar word, or because it switched between the two) I came up with a lot of stuff, but had problems submitting it. Im too lazy to do it all over.