Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: General Energy Sources

MontanaHayseed Guest
    THanks to everyone for all the useful responses!

I wll continue to puzzle about sources, measurability, and parrellels with more familar types of energy management (can it be conducted? What forms resistors? How about transistors? To what degree can the stuff be concentrated? Can it be bottled or packaged in some fashion? In what states does it occur? Canit be transformed from one state to another? Does the law of entropy apply? Etc.).

MH

Hegemony Guest
    I have a preference for trees. They are like giant energy beacons rooted into the ground!

coral1 Guest
    Hi all

I just finished reading an excellent book that deals with some of the questions asked in this thread.It`s called"Science and the Akashic Field" by Ervin Laszlo.In it, he makes a persuasive case that the zero point energy field that science is investigating is equivalent to the Akashic field that has a long history in various mystical traditions. Lazslo is a philosopher/scientist with very impressive credentials and is not afraid to break new ground. The book neatly laid out many ideas that I have intuitivly felt to be true.

Happy Trails

nparker Guest
    Hi folks..!
    I advise to visit (and learn from) website tagged "The teachings of Ki" at foolowing link:
    http://theteachingsofki.tripod.com
    As you'll see its author advices first gather dominion of NEW.
    Best regards...
    Natalia Parker

nparker Guest
    Hi Donald..!
    At your post you established:

Lightening is very effective for raising large amounts of energy to use in healing or for other energy work.

You want to say Lightening or Lightning (those huge sparks what rises in space between storm clouds and earth) ? At the second acception much more energy is of sure available, lightnings are a powerful source (but uncontrolable and wild) of energy.

By the way... for to gather energy from them do you advices to connect to a lightning rod (lightning conductor), like BenjamÃÂÂ♥n Franklin (its inventor) ?

Don't worry, that was a joke.

Best Wishes,
    Natalia Parker

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaHayseed
    What forms resistors? How about transistors?
    These are not really storage devices although they may get hot which I accept is a form of storage
    One area of possible interest is to view areas of psychic/ magical operations and observe how the energy raised saturates etheric material (we call it goo simply because of its feel), this can sometimes be felt around churchs and other places that people gather in close proximity (small stores and the like). But it is not a method I choose as it can form a blot on the landscape in that it can effect others in the locality, rather prefering to draw energy on demand.
    Mick

nparker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaHayseed
    THanks to everyone for all the useful responses!

I wll continue to puzzle about sources, measurability, and parrellels with more familar types of energy management (can it be conducted? What forms resistors? How about transistors? To what degree can the stuff be concentrated? Can it be bottled or packaged in some fashion? In what states does it occur? Canit be transformed from one state to another? Does the law of entropy apply? Etc.).

MH
    Dear folks...

MontanaHayseed has done a critical question.

By "energy" I will understand "energy from the viewpoint of N.E.W.".

Well, from my actual state of knowledge there are two references to such a type of energy.

1. The one related to works of a german man called Richter, who invented a special tool named "Orgon Condenser". By the way, if my memory is right, Richter researched on his properties in impovement of healing and increased rate of growth of vegetables.

2. The another related to works of a canadian inventor John Hutchison (google keyword: "poltergeist machine" or "Hutchison effect").

This are all the references that I can provide to forum members related to storage energy problem.

Sincerely,
    Natalia Parker

Quote Originally Posted by nparker
    Well, from my actual state of knowledge there are two references to such a type of energy.
    Another reference to energy storage is the work of the Aetherius Society. they charge batteries during prayer meetings. Have never been near one so have no knowedge of their effectiveness.

Here is their site http://www.aetherius.org/

Have attended a presentation re. the Hutchinson effect. Came away with mixed feelings. Video of old film shown was not convincing for me but there are those with more direct experience who are convinced. The equipment shown looked to be essentially lots of high voltage equipment some of it said to be strangely connected and said to counter gravity.
    Mick