I am wondering if there is a page or a roster of energy sources somewhere...? I remember that sunlight and air have both been mentioned. RB speaks of windy days and nature places. In another place I read that evergreens like pine emit a lot of energy and you can charge up just by aiming the branch ends in your chakras. (This seems to work by the way). I have also read that you can absorb energy from animals... one old time Physician used to advise his patients occasionally to go lay next to a cow (Had to have been a tame one!). And I also recall reading once of a team composed of someone that could see auras clearly and a healer. The healer summoned a bunch of energy and the aura reader reported a nice blue cloud of the stuff around the person, but said that noneof it seemed to be going IN and the person said that he felt no better. Then someone rubbed some oil on the guy's thrid eye center and foop! all the energy went whirling in and he felt much better. And Finally when a person has "piles" of energy, OBE seems to happen of its own. So... that is my general question... what about energy.. what kinds of sources and techniques (like the oil thing) are out there.... and: is it all the same kind? If not, what ARE the kinds, or how does it vary?

thanks,
MH