Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Energy over Matter ?? !!

Blog Entries
    That's easy: Energy=The ability to do work.

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=9858
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Good questions & I don't have answers...

However, maybe the situation is being looked at from a PoV that doesn't correspond with reality? If there is truth in the whole quantum idea, & maybe in the idea that consciousness is the precipitator of reality, then looking at why matter needs to be infused with energy may be not the best way to see things.

Why would Consciousness need energy to be added to matter? Maybe to activate or stabilise? Or perhaps energy allows an easier usage within the physical realm?

Think of Reality being a song, a harmony of vibrations that coalesces into the Cosmos we see. Perhaps it is easier to work with vibrations that are nearer to the vibration of Consciousness than those deeper down in the scale? (I'm assuming here that energy is of a higher vibration that matter)

So we take ownership of these physical vessels, & can power them & use them by manipulation of the physical forces, but we can also draw energy from outside, or maybe from the realm from which the Consciousness comes, the Source, to empower actions or projects that are less physical or higher vibration.

Can we use such ethereal energy to perform physical events? Maybe, but we'd need to find a way to do so - like performing psi, there seems to be a bit of a learning curve. Currently we can all use Consciousness to perform things in the physical - you pick up a body & start learning to use it effectively. What you're asking is can it be done without the intermediary of a body.
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

Blog Entries
    ps. I edited my post.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re:

Why would Consciousness need energy to be added to matter? Maybe to activate or stabilise? Or perhaps energy allows an easier usage within the physical realm?
    Just a quick afterthought, energy is matter; at least in the physical plane (E=mc^2). If the astral and higher planes are akin to the physical (as above, so below) then there matter and energy must be the same thing.
    Jonathan H

I want, once and for all, *not* to know many things. Wisdom sets limits to knowledge too.

Friedrich Nietzsche from Twilight of the Idols

Blog Entries

Re: Energy over Matter ?? !!

According to what I read in what is channelled or returned by hypnotised subjects our world is just a very dense one - in a sense matter is just "frozen" energy. All energy and all matter are said to be an aspect of consciousness manifested, nothing is not consciousness... Make what you want of that. *shrugs*

In Einsteinian physics you can convert matter and energy, too. This happens as part of nuclear fission or fusion, actually.

Oliver

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    our world is just a very dense one - in a sense matter is just "frozen" energy. All energy and all matter are said to be an aspect of consciousness manifested
    Hmmm. For some reason, I'm thinking of non-Newtonian fluid. It may appear to be solid, but it's actually always moving and changing. And if you push it too hard or too fast, it stiffens up even more (resistance). I'm not sure if that has any meaning to anyone but me, but it seems useful for thinking about manifestation.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Check this out at YouTube,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5NwRfMJgOQ

This might be what you're looking for planet.
    Jonathan H

I want, once and for all, *not* to know many things. Wisdom sets limits to knowledge too.

Friedrich Nietzsche from Twilight of the Idols

SilverWarrior Guest

Im totally new to reading about energy work ppl,and im excited to read indepth about it as i read your question,a childhood memory came to mind,i hope it gives you something. From just the small amount iv read in this post,it appears iv been doing energy work naturally my whole life,without even realising. ( Thats true for most of my gifts,clairsentience,empathy,healing etc. I didnt know what i was doing til i read about it lol.) Anyway back to your question. Yes it is possible to affect your enviroment,iv done it instinctivley,though i dont know how,i just did it. I was maybe 12yr,and for some reason i got it into my head to make a plant bloom,one day,out of boredom i guess lol. It was a potted hyacinth on my parents window sill,in our house. It had two seperate stems,with buds on.I concentrated on the stem facing me,and its flower buds and willed it to grow and bloom,while purposely visualising in my mind,the buds opening and the stem growing. The stem of the plant facing me flowered quicker,with more and bigger flowers,and taller,then the stem facing the window. Obviously this doesnt make sense to my parents hehe,( i wasnt going to tell them what i was doing,they wouldv been cross,they didnt like my open mind,and they were strict christians.) One of my parents decided to turn the plant,so that the stem id been working on now faced the window. So i decided to do the same with this smaller stem now facing me,it soon caught up with the taller stem of the plant id origonally worked on and then became taller then that hehe. My parents must have been spooked at this point,they just kept turning the plant
    Why dont you give that a try? Just be nice and relaxed,dont be tense,or put yourself under pressure. And put your energy into whatever you want to change,while visualising what you want to happen in your mind. Stuff like this often takes time,patience and practice,so dont give up
    Any one that can give me good pointers and where to go to read,to get me started on reading energy work,id be grateful
    SilverWarrior

Psychotronic Guest

Yes...
    When I was child, I had very strange mind. Basically, I was different and I am happy, that I had this kind of thinking.

SilverWarrior Guest

There isnt anything wrong with ppl like us. We are born remembering,what some ppl dont remember,thats all. I like to say that normal is boring anyway hehehe
    SilverWarrior

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast