Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Physical exercise with NEW work

Pneumaphor Guest
    I've found that Hatha Yoga, the 'stretching' branch of yoga that is taught in almost every high school these days, combined with NEW and physical exercise to be a highly optimized program if all three can be practiced regularly. NEW and physical exercise increase the level of energy on tap. Adding a 45 minute, whole-body yoga routine to stretch all the muscles opens up the cardiovascular system and expands the energy pathways, effectively reorganizing the body/mind/spirit system on a higher level, IMO raising baseline abilities in most levels, not to mention sleeping like a baby!

In my past, a program like this has led to waking up feeling totally rested and enthusiastic the moment my eyes pop open, day after day! Considering that my youth was spent sleeping in and waking up groggy, which I didn't feel could be changed at the time, these effects have been very impressive to me, allowing me to wake up feeling even better than I did when I was on the high school cross country team! I'm talking about that first waking moment now, where what happened yesterday is most apparent.

But alas, life cannot be lived on a schedule and getting a program like this up and running (no pun intended) can be like climbing a mountain, but the summit is truly inspirational in my experience.

Love and Light,
    Ron

Caelrie Guest
    I've never tried yoga. I probably should, it's just one of those things that sits on the list of "maybe" and I haven't gotten around to.

Your statement about waking up groggy made me giggle. I was like that too until one day I realized I didn't have to be that way if I didn't want to. After deciding not to be groggy anymore, I found I could snap myself out of it whenever I wanted.

What made me come to that realization was the army. In my days as a soldier, I had to be out of bed and at 100% alertness in a split second. It didn't take long in that situation before the realization hit me that my level of awareness and physical state at any given time were my choice.

Since that day I've greatly expanded on that idea. Later I found I could completely negate the effects of a sugar rush or caffeine, or at the opposite end stimulate myself without chemicals. Sugar and caffeine ceased having any effect on me whatsoever after a while, as did blood sugar level.

Blog Entries
    I went for a swim the other day and while I was in the water, I was consciously moving energy in various parts of my body. It was pretty amazing, actually. Almost meditative.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries
    I tried that, too, several times in the past and it had actually no effect on me. Can't say why, because I like swimming and water...

Oliver

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    I tried that, too, several times in the past and it had actually no effect on me. Can't say why, because I like swimming and water...
    Well, I did find that there was some ... dampening or .... dilution, maybe, of the energy. What I had to do was move the energy very much internally, close to the bone, and it had to go in the direction that I was moving the arm or leg. I was also swimming very gently, not vigorously. If I'd tried to swim harder, I wouldn't have been able to do it, I don't think.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries
    Sounds plausible.

Oliver

Caelrie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpo

Oliver
    I love to swim. I'll have to try that when I'm better at NEW.