Hi Everyone,

I thought I would maybe get some insights from others on a couple things that have caught my attention over the past few months during my AP and dream state adventures.

During an Astral Lesson I had a while back, I was in a class ( a running class-as some of you may have experienced) when one of my guides/friend from over there revealed himself as an angel. Now this didnt not phase me (though the sight of hanging out with what looked like Cupid at the time did make me smile when i woke).

What interested me was this:

Finding now that most nights I am becoming aware of being on the Astral, it seems that I would sometimes only be in a dreamlike state for a few hours per night- while the rest is spent in projection.
I stated to my Cupid friend/teacher/guide-

"You know soon Im not even going to sleep at all! Im going to be conscious 24hrs per day!"

In which he replied; " well there is another step after that- which is becoming aware of everything".

Now as my AP teachers/guides would probably expect I have been contemplating this for sometime as to what he meant- and how everything I have experienced fits together.
Now I first thought that he may be talking about raising kundalini or so sort of aware of the entire universe thing. But, over time, Ive come to the hypothesis, that what he was talking about was..

"becoming aware of all of the knowledge that my astral double/s has-both in where they are and experiencing at any one time AND total recall of its/my experiences over there".

In my experiences I have found I have meet ALOT of peoples astral doubles, including Aunt Clair, Robert Monroe, and close friends both alive and passed over. In my experience with talking with the people that are not passed over, most of them have No Recall of the experience and only unique occasions has anyone remembered parts of the experience.

I feel here that 1) our astral double is traveling all the time like a second life-very aware of both our passed over friends and our soul group connections- and depending on the person helping "behind the scenes"
2)We can reconnect or recall some of the information the astral double has experienced in dream state or AP (maybe due to merging with the double?)

Alot of the time in AP I will find that the people I am dealing with over there dont realize I am fully conscious or think I am my astral double with all the memories of the astral double. For instance;

When i call to meet passed over friends in the Astral, sometimes I will say" Man Im glad to see you, Ive missed you" in reply I will get " I dont know why, we see each other every day!" or " Wow you have been hanging around here alot-you've been here nearly every day!"

I have no recollection of visiting my passed over friends places once a fortnight night let alone once per day! And I can usually recall hours of my dreams/AP each morning- so I would have remembered. So my thoughts are that my astral double is out and about, visiting etc.

Ive also found when in AP I will "know" things I dont consciously have a clue about- for instance I was out playing with some friends over there and for some reason found myself going to a bar- in which I told my friends- " I come here all the time- its great!" and the bar man "gave me my regular drink". I can only think that my AP double hangs out at the bar all the time, and our memories are partly merged at that point.

So my thoughts are in this case that what my Cupid friend was talking about was- after week become conscious 24hrs per day (or close too) via projection- we then can merge our astral double/s together with the consciousness we use for everyday life-

We are then "aware of everything" (that ourselves as an individual) has experienced- in both access to the knowledge of our Astral doubles adventures-past lives each on top of our everyday consciousness. Meaning we are aware of full astral knowledge even during waking moments.

With no break in consciousness- we are fully aware of both waking consciousness and astral consciousness- bringing everything we learn with our astral double into our waking conciseness.

I feel that this is what Mr Cupid was taking about-

Anyone has any experience, or simply thoughts on this?

Thanks,

dk