Thread: Bruce vs Monroe

Bruce vs Monroe

Mr. Bruce, you and Robert Monroe have a very different way of describing the dimensions outside of the physical plane. From my understanding of your understanding, there is the Real Time Zone, and then the seven Astral Planes, and then the higher dimensions above that.

However, Robert Monroe has a very different understanding. He claims the first dimension is focus 21, which may be the equivalent to the real time zone. However, this is where things start to differ. Then comes focus levels 22-25, which are dimensions of souls stuck in their own versions of heaven and hell. And finally, focus 27, or the park, where you can live peacefully, meet with deceased family and friends, and manfiest any reality you like.

So my question is, what do you make of his descriptions? How can you link your dimensional understanding to his? They appear to be two totally different universes. I would appreciate your input. I am sure you have thought about this before.
    Escaping Velocity. Not just infinity, but eternity.

Re: Bruce vs Monroe

G'day,

Monroe's approach was to number levels of consciousness, not astral planes per se.

Monroe's focus levels,however, have within them infinite areas and structures.

In my opinion, he attempted to rediscover the astral planes from the ground up, from a consciousness level perspective. A good approach. Using any eastern terms and concepts is very difficult. I try to steer away from them where possible, to avoid confusion.

And, keep in mind, we know very little about the nature of the astral planes, let alone higher dimensions. I am always learning something new in my explorations and I do not pretend to have a complete cosmology to fit all the bits and pieces together.

So, basically, no, I can't fit Monroe's approach to the eastern model.

The real time zone may indeed be the first astral plane. The problem with trying to ascertain this is that these levels do not have labels or signs....so its back to flying by the seat of my pants for me.

Robert