Thread: What's your totem?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: What's your totem?

hi i dont know alot about totems,, But one time i had an o.b.e,, i looked out of my bedroom window, And above my neibours-roof-top-house,, i saw a eagle or a hawk, circule 1 and a half-times then it spotted me, ,And within a blink of an eye, it was up against my bedroom window,, i dident see it fly towards my window when it had spotted myself, it had just appeard within a blink of an eye,, and when it was at my window, i noticed it was quite-large,and it had a cats body, with a cats face, it was half cat,and half eagle.. i belive it could of been a hawk because of its colour--was like a dark brown black, and it had a hawks-tail,,its wings curled up at the tips of the wings,, this was my first spirtual-being,,and because of this,i got a bit freaked out,not scared but more angry,because i was reading some books about demonic stuff? and i think for that reason,i thought it was demonic,so i remembered i had a tourch next to my bed so i shinned the light on it,and it just vanished,,but when it dissapeard i started to notice at the top of my bedroom window BLUE-FLOWERE'S started to come in my bedroom long plants witrh blue flowers on it,,, when i was back in my phisical-body i was so gutted that i dident try to communicate with this spirtual-being,,i dont suppose you have ever heard of this being ??, and if you know if i will ever see this being again ??? hope this makes sense thankyou for reading--peace2u..

Edited by CF:
    "Griffon: Spiritual Enlightenment

The Griffon protects hidden treasures and gold mines. Griffon is the guardian to the path of spiritual enlightenment. It has the body of a lion and the head of an eagle and is sometimes depicted with the tail of a serpent. The Griffon is consecrated to the Sun and is often shown drawing the Apollo's chariot across the sky. It is the symbol of vigilant strength and dominates both the earth and the sky."

http://www.linsdomain.com/totems-g.htm
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 7th January 2014 at 07:33 PM. Reason: added description for Griffin

Re: What's your totem?

Thankyou for your reply. somebody else has also said it could of been a griffon,, but, the tail was like a bird's tail,,(like a kite-bird,, and it had wings witch curled up at the tips of its wings,, iv seen a picture of a griffon,,,and it wasent that,, so i am not2 sure wot it was,, iv found this picture and it was more like this,,but its wings were much longer,,and the colour was dark ,brownish-blackish,,Invincible Lion of the Self Paramahansa Yogananda.jpg thankyou for your reply,, iv also seen this kind of being floating towards my third eye,, it was wavy in motion,, i had to break-away from seeing this image in my inner-eye,,because it sort of freaked me out because i thought it could off been demonic ?? but not to sure,,, thankyou for your reply,, all the best to you,,,images (3).jpg