Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: First time I met a being in the physical

Donald McGlinn Guest
    There was very definitely something significant about the way it touched my face. I have a few theories.

I will post the experience I referred to as a separate topic in this forum.

Donald

Quote Originally Posted by Dsmoke
    but instead they're beings on the astral plane and that's why people report seeing them as they're waking up - presumably they're seeing with astral sight.

I have no idea if that's even remotely true. Your story just reminded me of it when you said the creature faded.
    Yes, when I experience this I tend to the idea that they are fading due to astral sight fading as part of waking up. On occasions I have held the image, one occasion was where a spider like critter was twitching its legs very fast and I watched for quite a long period of time. I moved to get a better view and in doing so took my eyes off it and lost it

With the grey type characters they often exhibit an inquisitive nature and will poke about but have also seen them as a caricature type form where looking about them reveals almost a mask like structure with another form behind. I think sometimes that some astral critters create a form that matches the current cultural forms that have become accepted due to media activities and so on.
    Mick

Solon Guest
    I think sometimes that some astral critters create a form that matches the current cultural forms that have become accepted due to media activities and so on.
    That's a very interesting theory, Mick. Also, I had completely forgotten about my own experience with "astral wildlife."

I awoke one morning just before my alarm clock was set to go off (as I normally do) and promptly decided to turn it off so that it wouldn't. Upon reaching for the alarm clock, I recoiled and clearly remember thinking, "What is that?" There was a small, mouse-like creature standing upright (on two legs) seeming to be rubbing its paws together. I, too, stared at it for a few seconds and then it began fading away.

So, assuming this was astral sight at work not only in Mick and I's cases, but also in Donald's, perhaps the grey being didn't actually leave when it phased out, you just stopped seeing it.

I'm sure this is a possibility that you've considered, Donald, but I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.

Donald McGlinn Guest
    They are all theories that have been discussed at length in the past.

I am very open to all of them. Certainly astral sight makes a great deal of sense.

All I know for certain at this time is there is more that I don't know than what I do know, but that makes the discoveries ahead exciting.

Donald

in another thread I talked about my version of the "Etheric" plane. The etheric plane is close to the physical and overlaying it. My theory is that it passed through or was a part of this plane. This is only speculation however as I have not seen the being proper, although my experiences with "grays" are of a negative nature. I do feel however that this is not the type of gray I have encountered.

Donald McGlinn Guest
    I can definitely say it wasn't negative.

It was very positive.

Thankfully

Quote Originally Posted by Solon
    So, assuming this was astral sight at work not only in Mick and I's cases, but also in Donald's, perhaps the grey being didn't actually leave when it phased out, you just stopped seeing it.
    Yes, agree with that option. Have had cause to follow up following loss of the wake up version of astral sight and have tracked an entity for a while. Sometimes have also had someone else corroborate a presence so reasonably convinced of this one
    Mick

tyciol Guest
    Maybe it was a baby grey and it didn't know how to hide or something... *shrug*

Yeah, I think a negative would do something other than touch your face... a good baby grey

Blog Entries
    This reminds me of a being that I saw within a dream. It appeared towards the end of the dream. When I saw it, I floated on my back and started spinning. It had some metal (looked like metal anyway) instruments in its hands and was coming towards me with the intention of using them on me. The appearance of this being sounds similar to the being you saw. The only difference was that its head was rather large, and it had big black eyes. Its face was smooth, expressionless, rather like it was wearing a mask. Was the being you saw like that?
    AKA Silver Firefly — If I had to reincarnate as an animal, I'd choose to come back as a bonobo.

~ Manipulation is a tool that's too often abused.

Donald McGlinn Guest
    Hi Gemma

No, I didn't see the classic alien being that had almond shaped black eyes and a disproportionately large head for it's body.

However, having said that, there were definitely similarities.

Perhaps what you experienced wasn't a dream?

Donald