I've always regretted never having much knowledge to contribute to these forums...but just tonight I discovered something. So now I'm all excited, I hope this works for some of yall too! =D

I figured out that if I flick my mobile-body-awareness back and forth between two areas, say between my elbow and thumb, with the intent to start an energy flow between those two areas, one will start automatically, without me actually manually directing the flow. All I have to do is keep flicking awareness back and forth between the two areas and it flows. Sometimes, I don't even have to hold the intent consciously in mind, I just set my intent beforehand by stating my desire to my subconscious, and sometimes I don't even have to do that. The flow is also always more powerful than a manually directed flow!

I don't know why this works, but my theory is that in doing this you are harnessing the power of your subconscious mind to direct the flow between the two areas. By letting the energy flow between the two areas in the way that it wants to, rather than the way *you* want it to, it is more powerful. Your subconscious is a much more powerful energy-mover.

Well, this is probobly something that most of yall have already figured out....but seeing as how it took me a few months, I thought I'd share it and hopefully save some of yall some figuring. =) Can yall let me know if it works for any of yall too? I'm curious if it's just me or not.

Oh, by the way, I do the flicking of awareness every few seconds. I don't do it super-fast. But that may work too, I haven't tried.