Thread: Awful smell and taste

Caelrie Guest

Awful smell and taste

Today while I was working on my energy centers, I became aware of a really awful smell, and then as I continued a really awful taste. I know it wasn't anything in my environment because I popped out of the light trance for a sec to check. It wasn't there when I went back in and continued onto energy raising.

What was it?

planet Guest
    WOW sometimes it happens to me too. Its like some kind of smell that actually turns into something you can taste. Its almost ethereal. And you`re right its absolutely awful its like an alien substance...

I have the theory that its probably a gland (chakra) secretion from that area. ....It happens to me more often at night , in some cases ofter lucid dreaming.

Blog Entries
    I'm guessing here. Presuming it's not neg-related, it's possible that in your heightened state you're becoming aware of an infection in your physical body. How's your health? Any sore throats or earaches? Sore teeth? Poor diet?

One side effect of energy work for some people is that aspects of your lifestyle that are less than healthy begin to become intolerable.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Caelrie Guest
    Hmm, I'm not aware of any infections, but I suppose it's possible I have a tooth cavity I don't know about. It's time for a dentist appointment anyway.

planet Guest
    probably it`s not the same that happens to me & I dont think it has to see with health issues. I`ve noticed before that the smell episode is triggered when Im in an altered state or semi trance state & having some kind of experience there. Probably the thyroid gland activates while my consciousnes tunes into that wave...

Sometimes when I am reading a sitter an energy storage centre will smell dank and fetid that is a sign of built up toxins and need to purge prana to cause flow from top to bottom and bottom to top , and to remove blockages .
    Perhaps that is what you smelt if so congrats you are becoming attuned to your energy and will be able to tell when something is out of sorts .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

ravenglory Guest
    Interesting post, Caelrie.

I've been working with the NEW techniques for a couple of weeks now, and have really noticed that my sense of smell and taste are very acute.

I'm certain this has to due with the consistent amount of energy work I've been putting in over the past few weeks, because I really haven't the best 'sniffer'.

And I've come across some really rancid odors, but then I've also found some smells that are simply delightful, and with nothing in the near physical environment that's even remotely related to this issue.

I wonder if Aunt Clair is on to something,

Sometimes when I am reading a sitter an energy storage centre will smell dank and fetid that is a sign of built up toxins and need to purge prana to cause flow from top to bottom and bottom to top , and to remove blockages.
    And perhaps this work really will help to detoxify the crap that has built up in our bodies.

Good luck!

Blog Entries
    Mantak Chia reports that with consistent energy work the saliva will turn sweet as honey. Happened to a friend that does energy work.

So, if our state of cleanliness can be reflected in our sense of taste, maybe in our sense of smell, too?

Take good care,
    Oliver