Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Awarness point

Blog Entries
    To throw in my two cents...

Whatever feels right for you to work with the energy is best.

Awareness hands can be a wonderful tool, but IIRC Robert uses them predominantly in earlier versions of NEW and the tutorial, but in MAP and "Energy Work" he introduces more and more different ways to do it.

I visualised a sponge in a hollow glass body to do my initial NEW cleaning. That worked really well.

One day I got the idea to visualise a laser pointer red dot on a anatomic map in my mind for fine-tuning, and that worked well, too.

Then I moved point(s) of awareness, just small dots, in my body, and that worked well.

These days I either feel full blocks, limbs, pieces of my body, move my whole awareness or stretch it into that point, touch upon a point, wrap a point, move an awareness point through it, apply my awareness on both sides of a block and let energy run in between, expand and shrink the awareness point, make my awareness more foggy and let it sink in, or focus it and let it feel contours...

There are really many, many ways to do these things. I mean, I even don't do all what Robert uses in visualisations and thought forms, like he describes in "Energy Work". I think a lot of people can benefit from that, too. It strongly depends on your mental disposition and preferences - how you can get to the desired effects and convince your own mind of doing the intended thing with the energy.

I think NEW with points of awareness is just as powerful as with awareness hands. Whatever suits you and makes your mind feel comfortable. I think the desccription of the "NEW Energy Bounce" in MAP is with points of awareness, as are the awareness splits, but I'm not fully sure. It should work and produce similar effects if not the same.

I think experimentation and playfullness belong into energy work to make it a fun thing and experience to connect to your own energy. If it just feels like a chore or if you think you want to do it one way just because it was written at some point, overriding your intuition of how to do it, then you are not getting optimal results. Just IMNSHO of course.

Take good care,
    Oliver

Caelrie Guest
    Cool, thanks for the advice, guys.