Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Your Mission is...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by U-Mos
    those missions are kinda lame. a much better mission would be to find out about technology or things like physics so we could get a head to advance science faster. or just for our own knowledge
    U-Mos, if you might want to start a thread of your own on the things you're interested in. And although you've got the right to find other people's ideas unappealing, perhaps calling them "lame" isn't the best way to make friends and influence people.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

artdragondream Guest
    those missions are kinda lame. a much better mission would be to find out about technology or things like physics so we could get a head to advance science faster. or just for our own knowledge

Did you read it all? I specificially mention acquiring descriptions of the "technology" used. And for someone to actually receive information on physics you would need an advanced knowledge on the subject before you could even begin to understand the knowledge you could gain. Mathematical theorems or engineering schematics aren't much use if you don't understand them. All I'm asking for is a detailed description of what you can observe of these events and locations.

For instance, if you take on "Operation Floating Tower" while out of body you could ask your spirit guide to take you to the construction of the Egyptian pyramids. If you see UFOs levitating huge blocks of stone into place than as far as I'm concerned your mission is complete. Come back and tell us about it.

I'm just trying to encourage some people to go out and discover possible answers for some of the biggest mysteries out there. Just have fun with it.

~Scott

U-Mos Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderWiser
    U-Mos, if you might want to start a thread of your own on the things you're interested in. And although you've got the right to find other people's ideas unappealing, perhaps calling them "lame" isn't the best way to make friends and influence people.
    sorry i tend to get self diluted or what ever it is and forget other people don't have the same opinions/knowledge as me (something i need to fix about my self) and i apologize for what i said.

Martin Guest
    What I want to ask you guys, and specifically artdragon, is if you have been to the pyramids, the real ones in egypt?

I've been there this summer, and really, they might be big, even unbelievebly big, but they really don't strike you as something supernatural.

I know people like to think of this kind of theories about aliens and UFO's, but it sounds really silly when you are standing next to them. Why not believe humans are able to make something so big?

Blog Entries
    I really think it's cultural conditioning- we have been so conditioned to think we're either 'not good enough' to do anything valuable, or conditioned to believe what we have now is as good as it gets. So when we see impressive works like the pyramids, for example, some of us refuse to believe we could do it, therefore we couldn't possibly have. So we decide someone else had to either have done it, or taught us to. The thing is that the pyramids have written accounts of not only how they were done but by who, but we still refuse to believe it.
    Oh well.
    It is interesting to note that a few years ago (and I have no documentation to prove this, since I saw it in a documentary on tv) the egyptians had a challenge, in which they rebuilt (or manufactured sections of, I can't remember which at the moment) the temple of Hathor (I think, I'm still sleepy) and they did it without modern conveniences. It took two years to build it old style. So, this at least demonstrates that the temple (or was it Hapsepsut? I hate not remembering-must have another coffee) could have been built by mere humans.
    But..... Belief is something else.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

artdragondream Guest
    The big thing that has scientists stumped as to how they built the pyramids is that at the core of each one is constructed out of a granite rock originating from a mine an impossible distance away. The outer layers are made from a sandstone that could have been produced very near the pyramids themselves but the stones at its core have been linked to a very specific mine miles and miles away. Not only that but there are a number of canyons and mountains in the way between the mine and the pyramids as far as I understand it. Experts say it should have been impossible.

~Scott

Blog Entries
    Yet around the thirties or the forties an analysis of the soil was made in between the areas quarried and where the pyramids are, and the results were consistent with the type of soil conditioning necessary to be able to transport the heavy rocks throughout the area. So IMO there's a lot of ancient technology that has been lost, making some things seem more difficult than they probably were.
    I'm not saying it's not impossible, you're talking to an experiencer of astral abduction and have seen at least one nuts-and bolts ufo and experienced more of these things that I care to think about- I'm just saying that just because we don't understand how something was done long ago doesn't mean that a prior civilization couldn't have figured out how to, that we don't have to automatically jump to the conclusion that someone with 'superior' technology had to do it.
    That's all I'm saying.

Blog Entries
    Ps. I phased somewhere this morning but am not sure where I went. I did have the intention of going to the moon, but found myself inside a cavernous hollow round area with carvings along the whole cavern. Wasn't able to stay with it long enough to see where I was and if anyone else was there. It had the feeling of a giant round cave covered in some sort of inlaid material in about three colors, in attractive patterns.
    I'll see if I can keep trying to see what I see. About a couple of days ago I could see myself going in what could have been a crater, or maybe I interpreted it that way because of what I wanted to do.
    I'm not giving up on this yet.

Corporeal CF signing off. *Over and out*.

Blog Entries
    First attempt...

Nov 24 am...

came to in the middle of some pretty intense vibrations... 'roll out'... paused for quick second to adjust... waved my hands in front of my face... (that helps me become more lucid) looked around, i was not in my bedroom... I seemed to be already way up in the air... I thought clearly about wanting to get to my goal... (pyrimids/technology etc...) felt a clear and sudden 'rush' like i was traveling... found myself back in my bed still vibing pretty strong... thought that i might try again, but the vibs subsided... got up and wrot in my journal....

note: EBS were very strong this time...

note: did not know where i was.. took me a second to adjust...

note: as soon as i thought about my 'goal', I was Rushed back to my body,,, (seemingly)

This is typical for me... takes a couple of tries to zero in... I don't have much luck with 'guides' of any sort so i am kinda on my own to explore... (seemingly)

i will try again soon,,, need to raise more energy maybe, but the fact that i had my goal clearly in mind is a good sign... (keeping my goals clearly in mind is half the battle for me)

Earthborn out for now, Cap'n...
    We Sleep, that we may dream. We Dream, that we may wake. Jonathan Livingston Seagull

artdragondream Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Yet around the thirties or the forties an analysis of the soil was made in between the areas quarried and where the pyramids are, and the results were consistent with the type of soil conditioning necessary to be able to transport the heavy rocks throughout the area. So IMO there's a lot of ancient technology that has been lost, making some things seem more difficult than they probably were.
    I'm not saying it's not impossible, you're talking to an experiencer of astral abduction and have seen at least one nuts-and bolts ufo and experienced more of these things that I care to think about- I'm just saying that just because we don't understand how something was done long ago doesn't mean that a prior civilization couldn't have figured out how to, that we don't have to automatically jump to the conclusion that someone with 'superior' technology had to do it.
    That's all I'm saying.

That's interesting. I'm not saying at all that it "Absolutely has to be" one thing or another. I can completely support the idea that humanity could have had the ingenuity to create the pyramids on there own. I'm not rejecting that thought at all. I just want to know HOW. The simple fact that we don't know how they did it is why I made this mission. If it turns out to be completely terrestrial in origin than that's awesome. If not even better. I'm not jumping to any conclusions at all.

~Scott

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast