I have been on a quest to find myself for several years now. I'm only 20 years old so of course I still have much to learn. I have always known that things such as meditation and energy work were great assets to someone looking to fully realize their Oneness with God. Therefore I have always pursued these things. However I have never been able to stick with it. I'll always begin to do energy work or meditate, and I won't stick with it. I end up stopping, and returning to my old usual habits. I never stick with it long enough to see considerable results. Part of this is because of my desire to see immediate significant results. I have been away from these practices for awhile now. But recently, I have been reconditioning my mind to realize my Oneness with God by affirming Universal Truths. These truths are being subjectified so that they will have effect on my physical life. I have only been doing this for a week or so, but it has now spun me back into my interest of meditation and energy work. The first days of practicing such things are the hardest for me though because I know that I am so far away from having any sort of energetic development. This is discouraging, and is the reason why I desire to see immediate significant results. However I am fully willing to pursue these practices for as long as I have to, which is the amount of time I have here on this physical plane. Any suggestions?