Thread: My right hand little finger hurts like hell and it might be.

niki123 Guest

My right hand little finger hurts like hell and it might be.

I don't know exactly where to put this but it feels like my little finger is broken and that happened after I woke up.I had an obe yesterday at 6pm while taking a nap and I was with my ex(not crazy about it).he wanted to show me this baby boy and it was his.I had to go to a doctor's appointment and he lied to me when he told me that he would take me there but instead he made me be late.I was in complete control in the obe and I was looking in my pockets for directions to the doctor's office and I found them , then he gave me his baby to hold and I told him to take him back because I was already late and had to leave but then felt very strange like he was having sex with me but I was still dressed and I realized that and left the dream or obe or whatever.This has never happened to me and it felt like an extension of his organ and we were both dressed.Then last night I went to sleep and I dreamed that I was cleaning up the front yard of a house,throwing out all the junk and woke up with this intense pain in my little finger and actually thought it was numb but it still hurts a lot but looks like it's getting better by healing itself.Anyway it felt like it was broken.That has never happened to me before.Help !

kiwibonga Guest
    Well hmm... Wouldn't it be better to go to a doctor to have it checked out? Couple X-rays never hurt anyone! :p

niki123 Guest
    Ha,ha and what should I tell them ? That it got broken while I was asleep ?!

Blog Entries
    You could tell them that it was hurting when you woke up, but can't remember what could have happened. Don't know why you'd have to explain anything.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.