Thread: Lucid Dreaming Benefits

Quantitativefool Guest

Lucid Dreaming Benefits

I was wondering if people here have used Lucid dreaming for attaining Goals.

Such as:

Practicing an instrument, Developing Photographic-or similar memory, reading, enhancing creativity, stress relief, ect.

If any of you have had any experience with this or similar things please post.

Also, I have used LD's for memorizing piano songs if I have only a short time, not perfect, but it does help a bit.

-Stu

It was a long time ago, before I learned that such things can't be done, but I'll post anyway. It used to be that I had lucid dreams on a regular basis and could decide at night before going to sleep what to dream about. Learning used to be a joy for me, and I would extend the lessons in school by creating a museum with exhibits about the same lessons. By trying things and taking apart the displays I was able to understand the material in ways that went beyond what the teachers expected and it helped my grades. Of course, I didn't see what the big deal was. All the teachers had to do was to build their own dream museums and decide to have lucid dreams to go visit them.

Quantitativefool Guest
    That's very interesting, I know for a month or so in 3-4th grade I had lucid dreams, in a similar manner..but then forgot that i could do that. But I think while I did it, it certainly helped.

Any more experiences?
    -Stu