Thread: dream about getting camera - AP camera

starlight Guest

dream about getting camera - AP camera

This is strange. I have had at least 5-6 dreams about traveling in different countries. In the dreams I needed to shop for a camera to take picture of the beautiful sceneries =) Since I gave my camera away a few months ago
    After those dreams, I started shopping for one. There always seem to be something wrong and ended up going back to the store for a different one or an exchange. Is going to be the 6th times! is crazy.. could it be just telling me I'm too picky or prepare myself to go back and forth to the stores lol

starlight Guest
    Finally got the camera! Last night I had a dream of actually taking photos with it instead of shopping for it lol It’s kind of funny. Towards the end, my friend and I headed to a restaurant. The place we drove by first look familiar then I spotted my camera in my car and started taking photos of the surrounding and sky. Everything started to look different, it looks so beautiful and this camera was able to capture everything! It captures everything, it is a powerful camera! lol I started telling my friend, it would've been so cool if I had this camera at my last travel to Europe but in my mind I was referring to my AP travels and thought back to my previous AP =)

Alaskans Guest
    DM:
    "Camera
    To see a camera in your dream, signifies your desires to cling on and/or live in the past. Alternatively, it may represent you need to focus on a particular situation. Perhaps you need to get a clearer picture or idea. "

I knew that Makes sense though huh? You want to look back on your astral journeys...

But its good to look for a lesson..
    Maybe the cameras kept breaking because you have been using the wrong strategy to get a clearer picture. (but then you didnt want to take pictures of problems, right? but beautifull scenes)

It seems exessively picky to me, but maybe they kept breaking because someone is telling you not to get attached to the wonderfull places you have seen, because there is much more wonderfull places beyond them.

Pneumaphor Guest
    Silence,

Carl Jung recommended collecting items that appear as focal points in dreams. Beyond that, I would echo what Alaskans said. I would lean toward the interpretation that your unconscious is telling you to focus on what you're seeing and experiencing in life, as there is probably much subtlety in the everyday scenery that requires the eye of a photographer to fully appreciate. After all, a camera is not the only thing you have that focuses and has a shutter. I'm referring to your own eyes, physical and otherwise.

starlight Guest
    Thanks for the interesting inputs. I took a lot of pictures of the beautiful sceneries in Europe when I visit it. And, yes the camera in my dream was to take pictures of the beautiful scenes hehe. I'm sure there are more wonderful places beyond…wouldn’t it be nice if we can do the same lol ... I appreciate life and used to keep a diary, but I have to admit nowadays I write more of my AP/dreams than what’s going on with my life hmm

Alaskans Guest
    I was going to suggest that too One of my ideas is that we were all sent to earth in these bodies for reasons.. its great to AP, meditate, etc, you learn a lot, but we have to remember to apply our knowledge to how we interact in the world, or why else would we be here?