Thread: Abducted? Healed?

sono Guest

Abducted? Healed?

Round about my birthday I usually have very intense dreams; & last night I went to sleep calling on the OLAP ("o-el-aaap ay", who are apparently able to act as "surgeons", repairing the astral body - I have a plan to try & restructure my "selves" & change past karma, as explained on the Hermes Trismegistus Wisdomsdoor site) Then I dreamed with great clarity (am always afraid to call an event I am not sure about an "astral experience", don't want to mislead anyone) that I was pulled up by some invisible force through the branches of a tree to a craft above, & was subjected to various "needles of light" etc, at the hands of only slightly visible beings. I was not hurt, & tried to consciously control my fear , but I woke completely disorientated, could hardly walk straight, & feel very odd this morning.

Have any of the adepts here met the OLAP & other such beings? I'd appreciate any opinions, I am not really in a position yet to verify this sort of thing . . .

Thanks & Namaste!

Blog Entries
    I used to get pulled out of my body all the time and messed with, and I at the time perceived as an attack. Of course I was never hurt, and some stuff I remember wasn't negative. So I don't know if that's what happened to me. At the time I was 'open for input' but didn't expect it to be like that, so Idk if my experiences have anything to do with yours.
    BTW, what does OLAP stand for?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

sono Guest
    OLAP is apparently the name of the beings, astral surgeons. . . one is suppoed to call on them for assistance. There are two other kinds as well, the ARN & Aragoth, each with a specific brief or area of expertise. I'm still investigating it all; it would be great if someone with more experience, ability & clairvoyance than I have would have a look into it. . . . may be of use to all of us (or not??) The site is Hermes Trismegistus then look under the heading Healing for this info. Link is http://www.wisdomsdoor.com/library/index.htm

Thanks for the input!